Rank issue solution

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Suggestion name: [ Prestige ]
Description: [ This is my solution for the max rank problem, when players reach the Reckoning, they tend to stop playing because they finished the "goal" of the game. So now people can safe up their brains to start all over again with the ranks but now with an other coloured rank title like instead of [Veteran] you will get [Veteran] ]
Why should we implement this: [ I've read complains about getting the max rank and not being possible to rank further so they started saving up for "the promise". So after playing some games of Call of Duty I thought of the option "Prestige" that would be perfect in AoD. ]
What are the possible issues with this suggestion: [ People don't want to restart their rank to the beginning after working so hard to get the Reckoning so they would prefer a new rank. ]
Extra notes: [ Another Prestige idea is to get a coloured star in front of the original title. ]
Code:
Example
Tier 1 [*] [Veteran] Demonic_Mstrstn
Tier 2 [**] [Veteran] Demonic_Mstrstn
Tier 3 [***] etc etc
[ EDIT: I did not steal this idea from RoF, so please don't complain about copyright/stealing I am completely aware that it's almost the same system ]

Last edited: