• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Random Q&As

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you were to literally eat yourself, well, GJ; you've done something completely stupid.
Though to properly answer the question, you would convert what ever part of yourself you ate into it's nutrients and feed it to your remaining cells, so long as y0u don't eat something vital to your circulatory system or to simply living.

Now unless you had access to something that could completely regrow the parts of your self you ate I would not recommend this method.

Now for something less disgusting (though it may be jut as, if not more, disturbing as eating your self): how fast would a human have to travel in the Earth's atmosphere to fuse with the air molecules and cause a massive plasma-ball of death and destruction equal to that of a baseball going 90% the speed of light?
iirc it's biologically impossible for your body to digest it's own flesh/tissue
it recognises the cells and (normally, at least) will not digest

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
iirc it's biologically impossible for your body to digest it's own flesh/tissue
it recognises the cells and (normally, at least) will not digest
Cell's have nothing to do with eating yourself, the parts of your body will go through the digestive system first to the stomach where proteins will be removed from the parts. Then chunks of meat will go to the duodenum where the pancreatic juice will remove proteins, fats and carbohydrates that will be absorbed into the blood.

to make a long story short, yes you can eat yourself and consume it all but you will bleed to death before you can finish yourself.

continueing:
Does God exist?

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: JtTorso and Notme

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
What? Yes, for he is the one who forged me in melons, such juicy

The earths crust contains liquid iron, which moves in a pattern with the rotation of the earth, this creates a magnetic field called Gravity, True or false?

Y

YouWould

probably

if ABC, CDB, and ADB are all right triangles, find all angles. Angles C and A are also congruent and are equally bisected. BD bisects angle B and line AC

Y

YouWould

probably

if ABC, CDB, and ADB are all right triangles, find all angles. Angles C and A are also congruent and are equally bisected. BD bisects angle B and line AC

<1=45, <2=45, <3=135, <4=135, <5~23, <6~23, <7=45, <8=45, <9~23, <10~23

what am i

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
probably

Dude , you're making this too easy, only hard thing is that I'm typing this on my phone (and it's in english)

And you wrote your question in quote xD

Answer to first question:
http://m.imgur.com/kIhK8MR

Answer to second question:

Q:
Math question (people can skip this one if they want to)
Dissolve:
3x^2+5x-7 > x^2-4x+2
Please give the full calculations (maybe something for katman46)

Alt question: will there ever be humans on mars ?

Y

YouWould

Yes, and if earth explodes before we get there, our entrails will be on Mars

Who is veiwing& t-3 5head?