racing towards a forum ban

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
listen up kids.

don’t break the rules. sir computer said so. jesus said so. don’t do it.

but here’s a cool trick. if you’re funny or fragile (although not the latter for long) you can break the rules left right and center. so here goes. it’s my first attempt at humor.

yo mama’s fat

original right? i bet you’re crying right now. how about this one.

spider-man is my favorite supervillain

can you believe that humor? spider man isn’t even a villain! lol!

EDIT: Okay, I’ll be serious for a second because I think I have a lot of explaining to do. When I joined the community, and particularly when I joined the staff team, I was slightly immature, but overall a positive to the community. I stayed staffing for a while, but at some point, my immaturity got worse, my jokes became shitty, and I just stopped caring about the community. And to be honest, that won’t change.

In the US, an estimated 7% of the population suffers from severe depression. I am one of those 7%, and my depression started and got worse while I was a part of this community (but not because of the community). As this happened, I started to move from being someone with a future in the community to someone who has no place in the community. I made a lot of friends here though, so I want to see the community do well. I think one of the best ways to do that is to have less seriousness in how the community is organized. We’re a gaming community, not a political party. A lot of the staff and community has a sense of humor, but we need to push the envelope more and be regarded as a funny, weird community. That’s inviting.

Now, my humor goes too far and/or just isn’t funny about 90% of the time. That’s something I already know. I’m not going to change my attitude in general (although I will likely be more cautious of the rules), because i believe in leading by example. My humor sucks. Yours probably doesn’t. Let’s try joking more.

EDIT 2: Just pretend this is the regular discussion forum, the title/tag mix is actually funny.

Last edited: