Pyramid Structure

HadesHunter

Reaction score
At the moment, all we have for a Pyramid Structure is the Council and the Citizens.

What else are we going to have? Will we have full times soldiers that the council will call on in times of war? Will we have a militia in which everyone takes up arms against a threat? What about Generals, captains, and a general military structure?

And what about the Citizens structure? What about Blacksmiths, Merchants, Crafters, Hunters, and the like?

Will this be taken into account, or will we figure this out after the Capital is complete?

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
The InternumetExternumcaputrerum is on it
Sorry bud, but no-one agreed on that. ;)

and Hades, if you cared to read all of the information post, you would have seen:

Rank Order:

AeriteAeranHigh Aerite Mayor Designated RanksMayorHigh CouncilChampion

(And if fatie cared to use English, not Latin, it would be: The Head of Internal and External)

Fatalis

Reaction score
Sorry bud, but no-one agreed on that. ;)

and Hades, if you cared to read all of the information post, you would have seen:

Rank Order:

AeriteAeranHigh Aerite Mayor Designated RanksMayorHigh CouncilChampion

(And if fatie cared to use English, not Latin, it would be: The Head of Internal and External)
Psh, maybe if you guys HAD replied to it :p

HadesHunter

Reaction score
Woops.. I forgot to put "Or if this is already answered, point me in the right direction, please."

And Uht, the way you put that makes it sound a little rude.. :L

silvadude12

Reaction score
I'll be the head supplier of our family if you guys want. I mine like crazy. Like today in the past 2 hours i got 20 stacks of cobble, a half stack of iron, 1 and 1/2 stack of redstone, about 50 coal, and 2 diamonds.
I work fast, and I wouldn't mind supplying the entire family. I have a chest on the top of my house that anybody is welcome to take from, it is full of pickaxes and cobble, and some sand, and dirt. I will be adding a second one soon, as that one is full lol.
I am currently a lvl 7 crafter, shooting for blacksmith, and i go up like 3 levels a day when I'm on so I am more then happy to help anybody out.
My in-game name is Israphial if anybody needs to contact me. My house is to the right of the portal when you are facing it. If you DO take from the chest, please only take up to 1 stack at a time. Dont get greedy.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'll be the head supplier of our family if you guys want. I mine like crazy. Like today in the past 2 hours i got 20 stacks of cobble, a half stack of iron, 1 and 1/2 stack of redstone, about 50 coal, and 2 diamonds.
I work fast, and I wouldn't mind supplying the entire family. I have a chest on the top of my house that anybody is welcome to take from, it is full of pickaxes and cobble, and some sand, and dirt. I will be adding a second one soon, as that one is full lol.
I am currently a lvl 7 crafter, shooting for blacksmith, and i go up like 3 levels a day when I'm on so I am more then happy to help anybody out.
My in-game name is Israphial if anybody needs to contact me. My house is to the right of the portal when you are facing it. If you DO take from the chest, please only take up to 1 stack at a time. Dont get greedy.
I could be a Riches supplier, Or tools. I spent 2 hours mining and got 7 stacks of Iron and 3 stacks of gold, 12 diamonds and almost a stack of Iron ingot and Gold Ingot from Abandoned mine shaft chests, I had also found plenty of rares (Music discs etc) and Mob Spawner rooms.

silvadude12

Reaction score
I could be a Riches supplier, Or tools. I spent 2 hours mining and got 7 stacks of Iron and 3 stacks of gold, 12 diamonds and almost a stack of Iron ingot and Gold Ingot from Abandoned mine shaft chests, I had also found plenty of rares (Music discs etc) and Mob Spawner rooms.
How can you tell if a mine is abandoned? I WANT GOLD AND RARES MAN!! :D Also, can you take mob spawners?

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
How can you tell if a mine is abandoned? I WANT GOLD AND RARES MAN!! :D Also, can you take mob spawners?
An Abandoned mine shaft is the ones with cobwebs etc, some times there is chests with Diamond armour, diamonds, Iron armour/tools, Iron ingots rares etc.

silvadude12

Reaction score
An Abandoned mine shaft is the ones with cobwebs etc, some times there is chests with Diamond armour, diamonds, Iron armour/tools, Iron ingots rares etc.
I found a mine like that last night, and i explored it. I found 5 different chests, all of which were empty. Does this mean that somebody had been there before me, or do some of the chests spawn empty?

Summer10

Reaction score
I found a mine like that last night, and i explored it. I found 5 different chests, all of which were empty. Does this mean that somebody had been there before me, or do some of the chests spawn empty?
both, and you cant take mob spawners since they arent made and even if they were its impossible to take w/o hacks

HadesHunter

Reaction score
Well I've been thinking of having a Hunting store for quite some time now. I can make bows, arrows, sell meats and other animal products, etc. I can also buy any animal products off you for a decent price.

I have the perfect place to put the store, as well. If no-one minds me taking the plot next to my house directly across from the portal in Portus.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I would love to be an Aeran.
Because of your skill, strategy, and great courage shown in battle, I promote thee to Aeran. By being promoted, you are bound to representing the fighting skill of Aeres to the best of your ability, and to show the sportsmanship of Aeres as well.

@onfire37 Because you own a nice shop in Portus, you are merchant. Anyone else with a shop would be advised to tell me so they can be promoted as well ._.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Because of your skill, strategy, and great courage shown in battle, I promote thee to Aeran. By being promoted, you are bound to representing the fighting skill of Aeres to the best of your ability, and to show the sportsmanship of Aeres as well.

@onfire37 Because you own a nice shop in Portus, you are merchant. Anyone else with a shop would be advised to tell me so they can be promoted as well ._.
I was to make a shop in Astoria until I got raided, Thus, I have no items to sell but I have the resources to make a shop.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score

Thanks Blob! I'll do my very best. (That is, once Prim is updated to 1.0 :p)