PvP Tournament!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ladies, Gentlemen, Jolterino, I am happy to announce that we will be hosting a grand PvP Tournament on the server!

The Tournament will find place on Either Friday the 17th or Saturday the 18th, depending on which date is preffered.

We will be hosting a 2v2 tournament, where the teams will go against each other unti there is only one team left.

There will also be a a giant battle involving all clans and all players where the fight will go on until there is only one clan left (no allies!)

The Prices will be glorious and announced at a later time.

Signups below!

Format:
Team: (both players or solo, which will be put with another solo)
Prefered time: Friday/Saturday/either
What will your path to victory be?

Reactions: Psycho and Notme

Iggish

Reaction score
One question regarding the giant battle. What will happen if say one team has 12 people, one has 11, one has 9 and another has 5? Will it be so that the maximum number of entrants for all the families be 5? Also, where will this battle take place? Will people lose their stuff when they die?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh boy, I can't wait to lose all my 5000 gold I got from grinding to Frostbringer.

Jokes aside, I'd love to enter, but last I checked, my class is still only good for mob grinding, which pretty much every other class can do much better.
Double xp this weekend though!

One question regarding the giant battle. What will happen if say one team has 12 people, one has 11, one has 9 and another has 5? Will it be so that the maximum number of entrants for all the families be 5? Also, where will this battle take place? Will people lose their stuff when they die?
I was not planning on that, so you better get as many members as possible!
In an arena
Top tier for each class will be provided