PvP and 1.9

paceboys

Reaction score
Cool story m8, was really only saying that neither me nor pace play or care enough about minecraft to actually do a pvp video with raxo.

Props on you for volunteering though, I look forward to watching the video of you and whoever you find demonstrating the new pvp for everyone here.

EDIT: oh wait I forgot, this isn't actually chaotic, its clearly a gen 3 synth that has replaced him since the real one left http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/bye.19169/
Dude you better 1v1 me for spot as the most le EPIX MLG PVP IN GAME!!!1!one!!1! I'll c u on rof nerd HAHA XD

• Winner
Reactions: Notme and Oak Milk

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Completely off topic, but the way this thread's going shows where this community has gone. ;^;

Edit: Notme, I'm uncertain of what exactly, but immaturity could be to note. I'd rather not get into the technicalities while off-topic here... But opening a thread on this discussion would also bring the wrong crowd, I feel, as it would with any community. I'm not quite sure how to go about opening a friendly debate on this topic, but if you somehow find a way, don't hesitate to notify me. :p

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Notme

Catcocomics

Reaction score
EDIT: oh wait I forgot, this isn't actually chaotic, its clearly a gen 3 synth that has replaced him since the real one left http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/bye.19169/
second of all i still lurk around every now and then shocking i know but it happens
guys, have you looked at which users have read this thread?
I could've sworn half of them departed...

Getting back on topic, boat handling has been improved:
Let's just hope they keep boats as boats and not all-terrain speedy-dragster crocs.

Also, Lingering potions...
Beware of green fog.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme