PulZe15 Trusted App

Status
Not open for further replies.

PulZe15

Reaction score
Staff references(Op+):
Time spent on the server: 7 days 16 hours 9 minutes
Other server ranks (present and past): I have not ever been a higher rank than citizen or anything else on any other server in my life in minecraft i use to be a co owner on a server on cod4 i had to control the server for about a month while the owner was away i kept good control of it no complaints or arguments.
TeamSpeak: Y/N No i use to have it but redid my pc i'll get it back if need.​
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: I wouldn't ever abuse the powers i would always be loyal and ready to help
Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: Because i am generous to others and love to help i like to have a good laugh also and play around sometimes but when it comes to work i don't mess around i am serious when it comes to work.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: Hello my names Isaac Cole and i am brothers with Frosty909/Tony Cole we like to work together and get things done together normally. i am 15 years old from California Las angelas Thank you for viewing my Application have a nice wonderful day :)

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Your a decent player on the server, but I don't see you answering peoples questions often and, looking at your answer to describing the responsibility of the rank, I don't think you understand it quite yet and aren't ready for it. I'll go with a -1 as of now.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
From what I have seen of you, you don't appear ready for the responsibilities of a trusted. I haven't ever really seen you helping out others when they need help, nor have you ever really stood out in any other way either. This application could also use a bit of work.
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: I wouldn't ever abuse the powers i would always be loyal and ready to help
For instance you were asked to describe the responsibilites of the trusted rank here, but all you have said is that you won't abuse your powers and will be ready to help. That's all well and good but unfortunately it leads me to think that prehaps you don't really understand what the responsibilites of the rank you are applying for actually are. So I'm going to go with a -1 in this case however this could change if you put some hard work in to both your app and your presence on the server.

PulZe15

Reaction score
Okay sorry for the waste of everyones time im sick and not feeling good so i cant think.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
You're a good player and all but I feel you do not understand the responsibilities of this rank. This position takes a lot I just feel you need more time before you should receive this. Also due to previous situations where you helped in a grief to steal, granted it was just a misunderstanding of the rules but it leads me to believe you're not ready for this position.

I'm afraid I'm going to go with a -1

Status
Not open for further replies.