PTNT Shop Ideas

Reaction score
Hi there all you PTNT shop fans! I got some cool ideas that some of the ops could put into the shops!

Nuke:
Cost: 1000
Has a blast radius 5x bigger than normal TNT. Cannot be defused. Will explode 20 seconds after being placed.

Mini Nuke:
Cost: 500
Same as normal nuke, but is about half as powerful, and will explode in 10 seconds after being placed.

Poison Sword (Iron):
Cost: 600
Has 251 strikes. Poisons enemy, taking half a heart of damage per second for 10 seconds, taking 5 hearts of damage in total.

Poison Sword (Stone):
Cost: 400
Same as iron sword, but has 132 strikes.

Poison Sword (Wood):
Cost: 250
Same as iron sword, but has 60 strikes.

Holy Pendant:
Cost: 4000
Is expensive, but when in your inventory, allows you to place up to 2 TNT at a time.

Holy Pendant+:
Cost: 10,000
Same as Holy Pendant, but allows you to place 3 TNT at a time.

Holy Pendant++:
Cost: 100,000
Same as Holy Pendant, but allows you to place 5 TNT at a time.

Bonus Points:
Cost: 1,000
Doubles all points scored for 1 day.

Bonus Points+:
Cost: 5,000
Doubles all points scored for 1 week.

Bonus Points++:
Cost: 20,000
Doubles all points scored for 1 month.

Bonus Points+++:
Cost: 50,000
Doubles all points scored forever!

Bundle Packs:
1 Lightning = 12
5 Lightning = 50
25 Lightning = 200
64 Lightning = 400
(Zezmi may want this!)
1 Mine = 16
5 Mines = 70
25 Mines = 300
64 Mines = 600

(C4 is the same bundle prices as lightning)

Anvils cost no levels for enchanting.

Unbreaking 1 Book = 250
Unbreaking 2 Book = 400
Unbreaking 3 Book = 600
Unbreaking 4 Book = 900
Unbreaking 5 Book = 1500

Grenade Prices:

Small Grenade: 5 - 2.5 hearts - Current Grenade
Medium Grenade: 8 - 5 hearts - 2x bigger than small
Large Grenade: 15 - 10 hearts - 3x bigger than small

Bomb Bow:
Cost: 4,000
Same durability as a normal bow, and does the same damage as a large grenade on impact.

I hope some of these ideas will convince the ops to put these in the shops!
Uro :-)

Xfolo

Reaction score
If the holy pendants are added, i suggest they should have limited uses.

Some of these are good, some ok, but i dont get the book thing.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Bomb bow should have the same damage as a medium grenade since then its bit OP plus you could then just get a couple of regular large grenades and then there would be no point

• Agree
Reactions: Xfolo

Terre936

Reaction score
They seem like a nice idea, and very creative! The thing about the holy pendant, though, is that if you are able to place more then 2 TNT, then I guess it can be considered op, since you can just spam it. The Holy Pendant++ sure seems expensive, but still op because 5 TNT's? I know 100k is very hard to get, but if anybody reaches that many points, they'll have an even bigger advantage to kill people.

I also have a question about the Bundle pack. If I recall correctly, mines cost 15 points. If I am correct, that 64 mine pack profits you by 360 points, and that seems like a lot too since 15x64=960, and the bundle pack for 64 mines is 600. Just pointing that out ;) Other then that, the ideas seem great! c:

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I'm not a hundred percent sure about the Poison swords and the Holy pendants, although I like that you give an idea of these perks. If some of this were to be implemented, I'm sure we would have to change the duration, price and maybe the ability somewhat.

I'd like to make people manage their points and think carefully before they buy things in the store.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
These are my thoughts on your suggestions:

Nuke:
Cost: 1000

Possibly.

Mini Nuke:
Cost: 500

It's either this or the other nuke not both. (If any gets added at all)

Poison Sword (Iron):
Cost: 600

I greatly dislike this idea because it would be very OP. (Same for all the poison swords)

Holy Pendant:
Cost: 4000

Absolutely not. Think about a new player joining, they would be at a huge disadvantage and would probably never come back. It would also be OP in many other ways.

Bonus Points:
Cost: 1,000

Heck no.

Bundle Packs:

Possibly, if the savings where not as high.

Anvils cost no levels for enchanting.

???

Grenade Prices:

Small Grenade: 5 - 2.5 hearts - Current Grenade

I think 6 points is wonderful, grenades where not made to be an only weapon, they are supposed to be used with other weapons, or just for a final hit. They where also made to get on top of places quicker or get out of a tight situation.

Medium Grenade: 8 - 5 hearts - 2x bigger than small

Possibly, if the price where raised to 12.

Large Grenade: 15 - 10 hearts - 3x bigger than small

No.

Bomb Bow:

Possibly. It would have to be greatly changed but it's a good concept. I would say something like: Cost: 1,500, Damage: 4 hearts. Dealing 4 hearts of damage this weapon would have very many uses.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Bomb Bow:

Possibly. It would have to be greatly changed but it's a good concept. I would say something like: Cost: 1,500, Damage: 4 hearts. Dealing 4 hearts of damage this weapon would have very many uses.

If the bomb bow were to be implented it should have a longer reload time than the other bows, atleast in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: asaechao

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Bomb Bow:

If the bomb bow were to be implented it should have a longer reload time than the other bows, atleast in my opinion.
I don't know, maybe a different reload period (like 3 seconds per shot).