• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Psychoanalyse The Above Person's Dream

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not to be taken seriously, just a fun little game if anyone wants to play.

Bob: I had a dream where I ate beef and turned into a cow and then got sent to a circus
Susan: Hmm seems you have a repressed feeling of guilt about eating meat, or maybe you feel like a cow and did something embarrassing so felt like you were put on a stage lol!!! I dreamt about zombies eating my family.
Zack: Wow seems like you think your family are tasty-looking and wanted to see how it looked to be eating them, what a weirdo! I had a dream where...

ETC.

First poster starts the game off! IT'S FUN OKAY! (Also I hope Psychoanalyse is the right word, if not please correct me)

superhalo6

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was in a store and I really wanted a pair of gloves (those wooly ones you wear in cold weather, they had been these fancy expanding things, 3 sets in a packet) and for some reason the laws of reality itself wouldn't let me get these gloves

Make of that what you will.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wow seems like you have some real issue towards inffy there. You should get that checked out ;)

I had a dream where I was a glass bottle of milk and not a cardboard bottle of milk.
Seems like you have identity issues - maybe you are questioning who you really are all of a sudden!!

I had a dream where I was in a store and I really wanted a pair of gloves (those wooly ones you wear in cold weather, they had been these fancy expanding things, 3 sets in a packet) and for some reason the laws of reality itself wouldn't let me get these gloves

Make of that what you will.
Seems like maybe there's something simple in life that you want but feel as though the world just won't let you have it - maybe happiness or a nice afternoon or a day without a damn argument for once or something else, and you're exploring this feeling through the metaphor in your dream because it is stressing you out and you need a way to see the struggle in a different way to justify your feelings!!!!!!!

I had a dream where I was running over train tracks with people I know IRL and trains kept coming out of tunnels and we almost got hit several times. I think we were run I g away from something but I don't know what, and the train tracks were like a rollercoaster.

superhalo6

Reaction score
Seems like maybe there's something simple in life that you want but feel as though the world just won't let you have it - maybe happiness or a nice afternoon or a day without a damn argument for once or something else, and you're exploring this feeling through the metaphor in your dream because it is stressing you out and you need a way to see the struggle in a different way to justify your feelings!!!!!!!
Or maybe I was cold ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(But there isn't anything I really want, so, yeah)

Reactions: Infected_alien8_