PSA: Why you can't come back from the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
I'm honestly, tired of seeing these threads that consist of...

"OMG GUYS, I AM LEAVING, PLS GIVE ME WISHUS, I NEDE DEM"

...and then a few days later, give some shitty excuse like...

"DIS PLACE IS DA BEST, Y AM I OS STUDPI????"

Honestly, we've had problems with this before, people would just create threads for the sake of attention whoring, because they just feel the need to hear others express their feelings about them. It does make HAs angry. It makes HCs angry. It makes controllers angry. It makes the people who comment in the threads angry, knowing that the person who writes the thread makes you pull out your deepest feelings about them, and sometimes they'll actually y'know, tear up if it's someone they know well enough. You're causing trouble for all of us.

If you are making a leaving thread...YOU ARE LEAVING. That is final. Before making a thread, maybe actually follow through with what you want to do, like actually leaving for a week, then hop on and just inform "ohyeah, i've been gone for a week, yeah, that's it, i'm out forever" so something like that.

Save us all the drama, please.

Sasher

Reaction score
Finally someone spoke up, I noticed this happening way too much and its been really getting on my nerves. Thank you for making this thread Iguana.

Kriks

Reaction score
*Kriks appears*
(>'-')># anyone want waffles? Anyway, it is really annoying when someone leaves and you're like "ok, bye." but the next week the person comes back and you thought you will never see him again. :/

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
Can probably think of 5 people off the top of my head who did this, you were just the turning point.
I think i am one of them.
I had some problems in my life that involves my father threatening me by plugging off my computer (with the fact that it only lasts a few weeks to a couple of months)

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I think i am one of them.
I had some problems in my life that involves my father threatening me by plugging off my computer (with the fact that it only lasts a few weeks to a couple of moths)
That's quite a bit different from this thread though, this is all about, OH GOD SCHOOL/LIFE IS GETTING AHEAD OF ME, BAI. OH WAIT. I CAN'T LEAVE, PLACE TOO GOOD. Your situation was more just getting lucky and unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.