Project : the 4 faces of the leaders

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I think it should be placed near Port Bastia. Easy to access for every family, and not just in one zone.
My opinion on who should be the faces: either the first four or the admins, since leaders tend to change. The founding fathers/mothers?

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Choices:
1.We could build it near port 3
Pros: it is nice and flat plus not many people around it.
Cons: We would have to build the entire mountain from scratch making it take longer.
2. Build it on already existing mountains. Coords: (720,64,529) (92,64,999) (-1029,64,1569)
Pros: will not have to make the mountain just make little touch-ups to existing mountain.
Cons: From what i can see most of the mountains are in family lands and are populated by a lot of people.

We could build it in creative then (if admins are willing to(they need to be on board for this project)) copy and paste it over.
I like the idea in making it in creative first. Much easier to do. No fuss with getting the right materials. And about placing it, port 3 seems nice, the Cons will be gone if we make it in creative.

Ayatollah_Ali

Supreme Leader of Iran
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I do hope you disregard that one leader who managed to get banned prior to server launch, even though he was 'technically' one of the first four. Just seems to be in bad taste. Then again, the inspiration for this little project has some incredibly racist connections, so I guess by comparison, nothing can really be said to be in bad taste...

Reaction score
I do hope you disregard that one leader who managed to get banned prior to server launch, even though he was 'technically' one of the first four.
I was gonna mention this as well... if it's gonna be 4 leaders it should be: Duffie, LISTINGS09, DefiantBlob, Shande. These are technically the first 4 'non-temporary' leaders.

I also think to make this more stylised to Primordia and less of a copy of MtRush we should include GmK, Malcovent, Ephemeral Kap and Ayatollah_Ali ; As the original 'founders' of Primordia.

Reactions: Notme

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Good idea Budgie. I really think we could make the 4 faces on one side, and the other 4 on the other, with maybe a tunnel thing leading to both of them.

but guys, the skins.

Will the faces have the faces that were back then as they were leaders or as they are now?
Unless you want to put sings saying who it is, or remake the faces every few weeks ;-;

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Since I started this idea, and also this discussion, I think it's a nice idea to end it too.
What about this ladies and gentlemen :

Location : mountain in survival (Coords : 720,64,529) (92,64,999) (-1029,64,1569)
(thanks to kinghoward for the coords)

Faces : On the 'left' side of the mountain the 4 founders; GmK, Malcovent, Ephemeral Kap and Ayotollah_Ali
On the other side (aka 'right' side) the 4 non-temporary leaders; Duffie, LISTINGS09, DefiantBlob, Shande.
(thanks to budgieboy for the idea)

Items : Stone, wool (different colors), cobblestone, stonebricks, obsidian, wood (dark and bright), planks & glass will do fine.

Questions and Answers :
Q : Why not in freebuild?
A : Well, if you gather all that stuff you need and build without hacks it feels much more as an achievement when you finished it instead of already having everything you need. Maybe it's personal. Therefore, I'm sure it's also more fun to do and it will take longer to do.

Q : So, who's going to guide this project?
A : I don't know, but since I came up with the idea, I'd like to step forward and do it IF there aren't any problems with that whatsoever.

Q : Who is going to build it?
A : So far, me. Anyone want to help with the building? Please, say so! Feel free to help me and all others who are joining!

Q : When will it start?
A : If noone is against it, I'd be happy to start the project tuesday around 15:00 (GMT +1) at the /spawn (port bastia) in survival primordia.

That's about it. Please, respond if you dissagree with anything or if you want to volunteer with the project.

Greetings and Merry Christmas!
-Malacath.

p.s. It would also be nice to know how all the faces look like! Send me a picture or post them here. ;)

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I do hope you disregard that one leader who managed to get banned prior to server launch, even though he was 'technically' one of the first four. Just seems to be in bad taste. Then again, the inspiration for this little project has some incredibly racist connections, so I guess by comparison, nothing can really be said to be in bad taste...
Who got banned?