Primus Updates

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
This contains a summary of any happenings within Primus. The leader should update this thread each week/fortnight, or after a family meeting.

Only the family leader should post in this thread. It should NOT be used for discussion, create a new thread if you wish to discuss a point raised in it.

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Update 30/11, if you wish to discuss any of these DO NOT do it in this thread...

Family Status Updates
  • Aeres - Enemy
  • Gaia - Neutral
  • Dagon - Ally (No change)
Towns Updates

Paucis Ante - Walls need resources (Sandstone, Glass).

Orken - Looters made off with all that wasn't cobble. Chruch hopefully done soon, last ugly patch of land is slowly being converted to grass. Working on pathways/waterways next, then a few more houses. Small tree uprising on West side. Few buildings still left to tidy away.

Far west town with the cobble monstrosity - Cobble will be removed if nothing changes, make it pretty!

Mystery Town West of Orken - Looking good!

Other Updates
No large mushrooms - This isn't Gaia!
Secret town enterance changed.
Temple area corrupted, temple plans scrapped.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
December 10, 2011 update... Won't be active the next week due to finals. Will be very much so afterwards, as it is then break for me. First update as Leader, and stuff.

Family Status Updates
  • Aeres - [apparently] Enemy (No change)
  • Gaia - Neutral (No change)
  • Dagon - Ally (No change)
Town Updates

Underground rail station in the works finally! The logistics have been worked out, we just need an aesthetic design and a location. Resources are a bit short due to the next news point.

The Primus Vault was apparently breached and stolen from. It was accessed either through someone cracking the 11-button lock, or the hole in the ground that I found that leads straight into the vault, which could only be broken by another Primite. If you tunnel, for the love of every deity above, PATCH IT IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS.

If another break-in like this occurs due to irresponsibility (IE someone leaving open access to the vault),that person will be ejected from Primus. I'm not trying to be mean, but overlooking something as simple as that is inexcusable, especially given the consequences for everybody. If it turns out another Primite simply helped themselves to the vault, just say who you are, you will not be punished.

If you take a lot of things from the vault, leave a sign saying what you're using so we don't panic.

A seaport is also being established between Dagon and Primus, and has been given the greenlight from Shande and LISTINGS. The construction will be taking place at the coordinates -1150x, -570z. We assumedly have plenty of other materials to construct it, primarily stonework, we just need a good design. Another ship will also be constructed there.

An industrial district is a possibility, in order to use the huge amounts of extra materials we have leftover. Personally, I'm all for it, we can talk about it next meeting, which I'm hoping to have on Monday at about 5:00 PM Eastern Time, if that works for everybody.

Last thing, there is going to be a crackdown on blocky houses in Orken. The theme is to be Tudor, people, we have lots of Pinewood and Sandstone at our disposal. Anything 5-sided will meet the axe.

So again, possible meeting on Monday at 5PM EST in the Primus room on TeamSpeak.

Reactions: Gameprochampion

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
In the leaders discussion thread, they said they cracked the 11 code combination but nothing happened, so they broke in believing it to be lawful. They looked for a viable enterance before declaring it to "impossible".

Also, If possible, could someone tell cc96 to get a forum account? I need to speak to him urgently.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
In the leaders discussion thread, they said they cracked the 11 code combination but nothing happened, so they broke in believing it to be lawful. They looked for a viable enterance before declaring it to "impossible".
Actually, they went in using the hole a Primite created. They didn't break in; it was just that when they went it, it didn't seem there was an entrance. He said he might've been wrong, though.
Also, If possible, could someone tell cc96 to get a forum account? I need to speak to him urgently.
Apparently, he's been banned.