Primus: Update 14/11

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Capital Name:
It's Orken, it's been this a while, but I thought I'd annouce it to update you all!

Town Walls:
They're all underway and looking great. The Orken wall is pretty much near completion. We just need a last push for your stocks of Darkwood and Mossy Cobblestone! There are currently two exits (auto gates - Dagon take note!), one (secret) entrance in and probably hundreds of underground entrances.

If anyone else needs stocks for their wall, let me know what you require!

Banditos:
Since PvP is back there have been a few sporadic raids from Aeres. There was quite a large offensive on Aeres when we joined forces with Dagon. I did attempt to record it (the few seconds that I lived), but the framerate sucks. Need to check the Orken wall to make sure it's secure from Raiders - Like removing the trees right next to it! Also check the underwater access to wall sections.

Orken House Rules:
Now oficially in force. A thanks to those that took note and changed their residence. I'll be 'helping' the others. If you want to see the house rules for the town, they're on the wiki.

Team Meeting:
Plenty of good stuff talked about and some interesting projects everyone is on with. I'll not mention them here as they're mostly best kept to ourselves. =P

That's all I can think of for now, if you've any updates from your area, post them here!

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
Glad to see the "Orken" wall basically finished. As for other wall suplies i have recently used my last bit of cobble and am running low on sand for the Paucis Ante wall, if anyone wnats to help with that its apreciated.

joethepro123

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sooooo... basically, we're at war with Aeres again, right? Swords up mentlegen.
Anyway...the walls are impervious- according to me -.- Since it took me ages just to get around them, it'll stop raiders dead. The church looks AMAZING, and yeah. Primus- the cultural, architectual, military, AWESOMENESS capital of Primordia.
:p

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
I was going to set Aeres to war again, but we've problems enough with our people just wandering off and attacking them so they're staying as neutral.

I've been around the walls twice now and Aeres are still finding a way inside. Jolas and Airkid were after my head, sadly they disconnected before I could try and work out how they were entering the capital. AP said there were many holes, but I've yet to find one!

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
To Dagon and Primus members:

I don't like seeing people allies and ourselves defenseless when attacked. So, shoot me a PM of you want to learn all about pvp and advanced strategies. I will set up a time and teach via Teamspeak.

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I have a question.
What are we doing with the last bit of desert in our walls?
It makes the town look, kinda ugly to be perfectly honest along with a different area inside our walls which is currently deformed and not used for anything (not even counting our half done cathedral). Not to seem like Im bashing Primus or anything I just think we need to.. Fix up the place after the wall is finished because we haven't patched up the places where we bleed.
Along with the housing crisis and everything so on and so fourth we could really use a nice spring cleaning is all.

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Olieb123 and myself have been chipping away at it and re-turfing it very slowly. It's incredibly boring and pretty much anything else is more interesting, but yeah, my current focus is getting the place locked down and safe, then we can worry about the insides (though when you know there's going to be a raid it's good working on the cathedral as you can see for miles!).

Adobewedge

Reaction score
I was wondering about that Desert part as well. I'll try and do some work over there clearing sand stone and laying dirt and the such.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure the subway tunnel has no ways into the town, I'm pretty sure I've patched it up, but just to make sure.