Not open for further replies.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
What family are you applying for?
Primus

Why do you want to be a family leader?
Satiate my narcissistic god complex and oversee the most successful faction in any SMP in the community's history. I have the plans and knowledge for how to lead a group to success, and won't rest until we reach our goals.

What will you do to lead your family to prosperity?
Great things, unbelievable things. Trumpeting aside, lead the family to mine down to the Earth's core, then export the excess material to other families and have Primus just rake in the money. "Oh we can mine it ourselves", you'll have enough for a skyscraper just by asking and showing us money. We will cut down an entire forest repeatedly, until those dinky little 1x5 trees are the largest oak trees we can make. We take everything, and leave more than what we found. "Go big or go home" would be the operating slogan for Primus, as everything will be on a grand industrial scale under my leadership.

Are there any rules you want to implement within your family? How will you handle alliances and how will you deal with family members that violate the rules?
  • Keep your things safe
  • Alliances will be based on what they have that we don't (imports and exports, it's a real thing)
  • If you have to raid, be reasonable, and don't leave a paper trail of misery back to us.
  • Help with building for either the village or other projects when possible, either for Primus, or allies
  • General family approach not just to us but the whole server (We're not allying with a family that KOS's EVERYONE)
  • Point-based system depending on the magnitude of a violation. Things such as failing to replant or such at a farm would be a minimal infraction, while sabotaging an alliance or allowing an enemy family into storages would be much more significant. Resulting punitive measures would include restricted access to family things (storages, meetings, etc), then removal/banishment
  • Other families are based on a four point scale: Allied (Help at all times), Neutral (Approach with caution, optimistic), Disarray (approach with caution, pessimistic), and Hostile (KOS if need be), and are subject to change from just about any variable.
  • Alliances broken by "rogue" family members on either side would be dealt with between the other leaders and any co-leaders involved, until normality can be restored and hopefully alliances stay intact or improve as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.