Primordia is coming to an end. An explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
Hmmm, I'm seeing a horrible pattern:
I joined a Custom Hero Factory Wiki; 6 months later it gets overrun by noobs.
I joined a Homeschool website; 6 months later it dies.
I joined an MMO in Sep. It no longer exists.
I join Primordia; three months later, it ends.
I've gotta stop joining stuff!! (R.I.P. Dragoncraft in a few months :( )
I joined MySpace.

Name

Distinguished
Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys. I decided to pop on after being told by Roobarb_Pie (my brother irl) about this.

I am quite sad to see this server go as I was on the team to try to create this server. However, after I left the community (which I may rejoin after I get a new comp in July ;D), I felt that the best time within the community was when the smp server (version 1) had not that many plugins. Also, it was when I was first exploring the server which I met a lot of friends on. I have to say that I really enjoyed playing on the server from day 1 (also, can we get map DLs again of the maps please?). Something which could go into consideration could be a whitelist small blocktopia server maybe which has about 10 players online which would be an invite only. However, I hope that whatever the staff do is the right decision.

Thanks,
Name

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'd like to point out to people still feeling sad about this, you are already beta testing a number of other premium servers... and we have more on the way too.
Like 5+ premium servers?
I think it will be here CMP and Tekkit possibly.
I can't imagine what would be played on other premium servers. Maybe pokemons?

KelzE22

Reaction score
I hope that in whatever server is created after Primordia, you'll consider using Rothwildir as a main city again and copying it in! That would make Jello and I feel like our work has not gone to waste... God only knows how long we spent building it!

Kelz

Status
Not open for further replies.