Primordia is coming to an end. An explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamGreg07

Reaction score
I've suddenly lost the desire for 1.2 to come out so soon now xl

But all problems aside, Primordia was still an amazing and unique server. All the staff have done an incredible job on LoP alone, putting aside all the events and 3 additional servers, which must have consumed a lot of time for our enjoyment, and for that, I think I speak for everyone when I say a big thankyou to everyone who helped keep it awesome.

I look forward to what the future brings, but If I'm being honest, the smp experience I personally would desire the most would just be a basic vanilla-ish server with basic plugins. Although it was more advanced than this, I really enjoyed how 1.7 turned out and everyone did pretty good at making their own stories. Of course the other servers we'll have will be excellent in their own right, but what has always made Blocktopia for me is the community, and I believe a basic survival map would best show this. But then, It's out of my hands. I don't know how many people agree with me; perhaps what I say is unfeesable. Regardless, I'm optimistic that whatever happens will be a good decision :-)

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
Sad to see Prim go, even if I didn't get into it as much as I thought I would. One question though.
Will we be seeing a classic build server in place of CMP?

Numberplay

Reaction score
Sad to see Prim go, even if I didn't get into it as much as I thought I would. One question though.
Will we be seeing a classic build server in place of CMP?
For that i installed "single player commands" (WorldEdit included) and MCEdit. With that you have pretty much all that is needed to make good maps.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Well, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought this was coming. It kind of seemed like you were preparing for this, what with all the test servers and so on and so forth. I never enjoyed prim that much, mostly for the reasons that it's shutting down, I would say, but I'm sad to see it go because I know how many loved it anyways.

Skittz

Reaction score
Oh gosh, I still remember that night that multiplayer was released, and everyone was running around trying to blow eachother up with TNT/setting eachother on fire. *tear*
I know this is only minecraft and not that big of a deal BUT GOSH I'M GETTING SAD.
SMP will always hold a warm little place in my heart, and I will never forget the good times we had on there.
Farwell, awesome server.

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98 and torty

brandonn_c

Reaction score
My spare time revolved around Blocktopia's Beta server! That server will always hold a spot in my heart. Farewell Legends of Primordia.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
R.I.P. Primordia, the server that I never went on but was always aware of, the server that so many people enjoyed and staffed and had fun on.
Good bye Primordia.
We'll miss you.
<3

Duderox999

Reaction score
I... Bu-... :'( Im sad to see this server go. It's the best of all the Blocktopia servers in my opinion. We had a GREAT run guys. Gonna miss those of you who dont visit any of the other servers. Probably gonna spend alot of my time with Army of the Undead or whatever its called. Anyways, goodbye to those who dont play other servers, maybe i'll run into you again, and I cant wait to see what you guys can manage to do with the new servers. This was the best minecraft experience of my life. See you all later. :'(

• Winner
Reactions: Super_Koray

brandonn_c

Reaction score
To all the people I grew close to, and all of those who grew fond of me, you were wonderful people, and all the time I spent on that server was with you. You will always hold a special place in my heart, and it will be sad to see you go. As most of you know, I have very little social skill, so if anybody plays other servers, I would love to play with you. Please PM any other servers and I would be happy to join you, because you were all wonderful.

onfire37

Reaction score
My life will cease to exist when 1.2 comes out D: i hope there is still some form of smp server. Solitude is meh, no communication, no friends, and one death youre done for a while. The other adventure map sever is kinda not my speed either :/ My 310 PLUS hours will possibly be gone -cries- I was just about to apply for nob too.. I guess i will STOP applying because everytime i do the server changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.