PrimeRibs Area Land Development

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was able to join yesterday and came on to a nicely developed area that you guys have already made.
I was actually looking for an area to build in and know that there are plots for players, but most of them were already reserved -- then noticed the plateau on the North end of Primus behind the large farm and wondered what it was being developed for. I was wondering if we could be a castle or nice houses at the top? Some type of landmark would be neat.

Also, I noticed that there's an "empty" area right in front of the Vault wall that has a few trees on it. Was this area going to be developed for anything? I asked if Primus has a Family House of some sort - just a type of community house or landmark, no decided use as of yet - but I think the spot in front of the Vault would be a nice area for another landmark type of build.

I'm assuming that the old farming area will be replaced with new player plots

So, what do you guys think about having a Landmark type of build within the areas that I have mentioned? And are there any areas within the walls that will be used or claimed for something else?

olieb123

Reaction score
if i remember correctly terrama had a giant spire with a large spiral staircase leading to it, a spiral staircase leading downwards to the vault with lots of rooms splitting off of it and my personal favorite project was the giant underground hub with the shops all around etc
we need something to define us - not just a generic group of stylised houses within a large wall.

so yea, we should definitely create a landmark :p

• Agree
Reactions: Jeercrul

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was able to join yesterday and came on to a nicely developed area that you guys have already made.
I was actually looking for an area to build in and know that there are plots for players, but most of them were already reserved -- then noticed the plateau on the North end of Primus behind the large farm and wondered what it was being developed for. I was wondering if we could be a castle or nice houses at the top? Some type of landmark would be neat.

Also, I noticed that there's an "empty" area right in front of the Vault wall that has a few trees on it. Was this area going to be developed for anything? I asked if Primus has a Family House of some sort - just a type of community house or landmark, no decided use as of yet - but I think the spot in front of the Vault would be a nice area for another landmark type of build.

I'm assuming that the old farming area will be replaced with new player plots

So, what do you guys think about having a Landmark type of build within the areas that I have mentioned? And are there any areas within the walls that will be used or claimed for something else?
There was a small discussion with Jack last night about creating a landmark monument for Primus. Its uncertain on how to create such a thing. I imagine Primus to be medieval/regal, but also ethereal. Something along the lines of these images:

Reactions: Psycho