Prerelease Family Registration - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hello!

Prior to Legacies of Primordia being released, everyone has the option to select their family beforehand!

What's the benefit to this?

- You can skip walking to the family temple when you join the server. You'll already be assigned to your family!

- You'll get your family forum rank and access to your family subforum! Let the plans begin.

Click here!
Prerelease registration is now over, please select your family on the server after release.

Please allow up to 48 hours for your selection to reflect on the forums.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

CaramelCow

Reaction score
A few questions before I decide, apologies if they've already been answered before but I haven't really been checking in that often.

Will there be a cap to how many people in a family? I feel like 5 families is quite a lot when there were really only 2 families with decent populations last time.

What rendition of the heros plugin is this? Is it just the same as Kainzos own server or different (more basic) like it was last time?

Is lonewolfing an option like last time?

Can you just swap families willy nilly?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ogarci

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
A few questions before I decide, apologies if they've already been answered before but I haven't really been checking in that often.

Will there be a cap to how many people in a family? I feel like 5 families is quite a lot when there were really only 2 families with decent populations last time.

What rendition of the heros plugin is this? Is it just the same as Kainzos own server or different (more basic) like it was last time?

Is lonewolfing an option like last time?

Can you just swap families willy nilly?
There's not a cap, but part of this preregistration is to see how balanced things will be on server release. Right now, both Aeres and Gaia need some more people. Primus and Dagon have a large lead. Interestingly enough, Aeres and Gaia are the most chosen second choices. If things don't level out, I'll likely ask some folks if they feel like switching.

Its Heroes but our own version 100%. Similar classes to old LoP but revamped.

No

Family changing will likely be handled via application like old LoP was.

• Thank You
Reactions: CaramelCow

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The following people need to contact me, as they have not had their forum group assigned appropriately as I cannot find the correct forum account for them. If you know these poeple, please have them contact me!

ajandoj
Caramelblah
Dogetalis
Duolock_Alex
Leader
Mooglie
Oak Milk
Occocu
serverlag
Yesterdays

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
The following people need to contact me, as they have not had their forum group assigned appropriately as I cannot find the correct forum account for them. If you know these poeple, please have them contact me!

ajandoj
Caramelblah
Dogetalis
Duolock_Alex
Leader
Mooglie
Oak Milk
Occocu
serverlag
Yesterdays
I'm going to use Minecraft Name Lookup to check if their forum names was their old minecraft name.
ajandoj - He doesn't have forum account named after his any old/current nicks. unused old forum name
Caramelblah - suspicious - it seems to be CaramelCow alt - even skin is same.
Dogetalis - unbound account name - his names didn't match forum name Digitalis
Duolock_Alex - Hockeyfan1852
Leader - Airkid
Mooglie - Ooglie101
Oak Milk - Oak63
Occocu - unbound name
serverlag - seem like unbound alt - no past namechanges. Ceres
Yesterdays - another unbound alt - no current/past name was used as forum name.

So CaramelCow has to confirm himself, and we can congratulate ajandoj, serverlag, shadowofgods and Yesterdays breakage of Ogarci's registration form.
Now next time we will have to include both forum and current minecraft name(s in case alts) in forms ;)

Edit: Found ajandoj but last time it was used in 2014. Yesterdays and Occocu are missing.
Ceres is serververlag according to this post from 2012 (first spoiler).
dogetalis is Digitalis according to this post.
So I found 2 more guys (Ceres and Digitalis) by searching their minecraft names on forums.

Caramelcow needs to confirm, and ajandoj, Yesterdays & Occocu have to say what is their forum name.

Ceres and Digitalis nice try hiding.
CaramelCow I marked you as suspicious - no idea if Caramelbluh is actually you.
ajandoj, Yesterdays and Occocu good job hiding. Please say your forum names ;^)

Also if someone doesn't have assigned clan on forums, they can't view any family thread?

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I'm going to use Minecraft Name Lookup to check if their forum names was their old minecraft name.
ajandoj - He doesn't have forum account named after his any old/current nicks. unused old forum name
Leader - Airkid
Mooglie - Ooglie101
Oak Milk - Oak63
Occocu - unbound name

So CaramelCow has to confirm himself, and we can congratulate ajandoj, serverlag, shadowofgods and Yesterdays breakage of Ogarci's registration form.
Now next time we will have to include both forum and current minecraft name(s in case alts) in forms ;)

Edit: Found ajandoj but last time it was used in 2014. Yesterdays and Occocu are missing.
So I found 2 more guys (Ceres and Digitalis) by searching their minecraft names on forums.

Caramelcow needs to confirm, and ajandoj, Yesterdays & Occocu have to say what is their forum name.

Also if someone doesn't have assigned clan on forums, they can't view any family thread?
this is why I just stick with "Catcocomics" when I'm not playing a multi-character game (Notable exception: Splatoon)

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Leader - Airkid
Mooglie - Ooglie101
Oak Milk - Oak63
Occocu - unbound name

Hmmm very suspicious I'm going to have to look in to this clear plagiarism of my skin. yes its me ._. i had to change account to change skin bcuz i cant migrate original 1

Ajandoj's forum name is the one that hasn't been used since 2014, I got him to play he used to play way back when I did, we both joined Dagon first pref.

• Thank You
  • Informative
Reactions: Ogarci and Notme

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Leader - Airkid
Mooglie - Ooglie101
Oak Milk - Oak63
Occocu - unbound name

Thank you for the detective work, everyone who filled out the form now has access to the private family subforums based on family pickings!

That's an awesome 51 people pre-registered!

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Pre-registration for families is now closed!

Thank you for the 76 individuals that signed up.

For those that didn't, you will have to choose a family on release.

Status
Not open for further replies.