Post your tips for improving in TNT Wars!

Terre936

Reaction score
Some people are wondering 'how did that tnt get me' and stuff like that. Kills with TNT depend on the movement that you are doing around a TNT's radius. If you escape too late, then you'll eventually get killed, even if you are 1-2 blocks farther then the normal radius.
Another tip, strafe all arrows. It'll help if you also buy douses and have them in your hotbar to avoid getting killed by an axe. Also, if you think there's a mine somewhere, you can try to defuse it with shears, OR walk to the mine close enough to make it activate, then run back as fast as you can. I've done it before, works most of the time.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Some people are wondering 'how did that tnt get me' and stuff like that. Kills with TNT depend on the movement that you are doing around a TNT's radius. If you escape too late, then you'll eventually get killed, even if you are 1-2 blocks farther then the normal radius.
Another tip, strafe all arrows. It'll help if you also buy douses and have them in your hotbar to avoid getting killed by an axe. Also, if you think there's a mine somewhere, you can try to defuse it with shears, OR walk to the mine close enough to make it activate, then run back as fast as you can. I've done it before, works most of the time.
Could you explain the movement around TNT more?

Terre936

Reaction score
Could you explain the movement around TNT more?
Just move away when the TNT is about to explode. About 1 second before it explodes, you should be fine.

• Thank You
Reactions: zezmi

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
Always keep running -- don't stay in one spot for the entire round!
Keep your eyes peeled for something that seems suspicious -- you can be killed by a mine in plain sight!
Food is one of your best friends. In TNT Wars, sprinting can make the difference between living or being killed. Always keep your hunger bar full.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Grenades are pretty useless as attack weapons, unless you're a pretty damn good shot. Their best use is to jump really high. You can climb into the ceiling to run along untouched with the flag, jump out of a TNT blast radius, or even just cut out a few seconds of running!
:3

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Grenades are pretty useless as attack weapons, unless you're a pretty damn good shot. Their best use is to jump really high. You can climb into the ceiling to run along untouched with the flag, jump out of a TNT blast radius, or even just cut out a few seconds of running!
Or # asaechao it and throw 20 grenades at your feet right before being knocked into the void.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Or # asaechao it and throw 2-4 grenades at your feet right before being knocked into the void.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Reaction score
ATENTIIN,BEGINNERS.I HAVE A GOOD WAY TO BOSS TNT. Just spam TNT while going backwards when someone is chasing you and randomly use jump pads.

• Haha
Reactions: RyanDodd