Post your matchhistory

Pokemon365

Reaction score
Have feeders? Team holding you back from challenjour and you can prove it? Won a game as ap xin which proves he is op? Post your matchhistories here!

I'll start:
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1740741355/49522026?tab=overview

I was 1-0 in my promos to diamond 3 and our Fizz kept on dc'ing. Fortunately I SUBSCRIBED TO SKILLCAPPED.NET THE BEST PLACE TO LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. I LEARNED MY LVL2 POWER SPIKE AND LANE CONTROL
I was able to become the carry lord
I was basically my team's entire gold lead, being over 5k gold up their sivir, who had the most gold on their team

• Confusing
Reactions: hywel45

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need

PS: what's a good end-game build for Katarina? I always end up having lots of gold but not knowing what do with it.
This was that games end-game:

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need

PS: what's a good end-game build for Katarina? I always end up having lots of gold but not knowing what do with it.
This was that games end-game:
Maybe Rylai's ---> Liandry's Torment but because of the Rylai's change a few patches ago it's one of the highest AP items in the game and affords you some survivability as well. I would probably replace Rylai's with the new AP Stattik Shiv coming in when Riot drops their grudge against Mage Assassin hybrids.

• Agree
Reactions: Digitalis

Stam1na

Reaction score
Reactions: Vatowski