Post Ratings Suggestion Thread

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Name of awesome new rating you want us to add: "OK"
What kind of icon should it like, awesomely, have? what ever floats your root beer float.
Why the rating is totally needed, dude: maybe some of us want to acknowledge other posts without having to agree/disagree/any other rating out there. Seriously, I'd like to have a better way of neutral acknowledgement than by having to make a post to do so.

• Old
Reactions: Hunter

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of awesome new rating you want us to add: "OK"
What kind of icon should it like, awesomely, have? what ever floats your root beer float.
Why the rating is totally needed, dude: maybe some of us want to acknowledge other posts without having to agree/disagree/any other rating out there. Seriously, I'd like to have a better way of neutral acknowledgement than by having to make a post to do so.
Name of awesome new rating you want us to add:ok

What kind of icon should it like, awesomley, have:
Just the words "ok" I suppose.

Why the rating is totally needed, dude:
Ever seen that one topic or comment that you don't know how to respond to? Just rate it "ok" and we are good to go.
already been denied dude

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
(Oh no, not this thread being revived for the 3rd time.)

I've had this idea mulling around for ages but never thought to suggest it until now.

Name of awesome new rating you want us to add: 'Interesting' rating!
What kind of icon should it like, awesomley, have: I was thinking like a lightbulb. Specifically one that is on but I am open for suggestions.
Why the rating is totally needed, dude: Some posts just fall in between 'Useful' and 'Informative'.

Really, it could be a suggestion post for a new server or game mechanic; or when someone makes a really good point in a mafia game; OR someone giving hardcore facts. It really has many uses and can even be sarcastic like the other ones we have (since some people love that!)

Thanks for considering. :-)

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com

here's some icons
Okay, first of all, you're not following the format for this. Second, that first set is of the icons we already have. Third, that was a doublepost. Why even?

Please, think a little more before you post.

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
Name of awesome new rating you want us to add: necropost
What kind of icon should it like, awesomley, have: A skull or something idk :troll:
Why the rating is totally needed, dude: The 'old' rating doesn't fit for the purpose, even though it's the one most people use.

Name of awesome new rating you want us to add: Facepalm
What kind of icon should it like, awesomley, have: A facepalm :facepalm:
Why the rating is totally needed, dude: Some posts require a palm to the forehead.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Name of awesome new rating you want us to add: necropost
What kind of icon should it like, awesomley, have: A skull or something idk :troll:
Why the rating is totally needed, dude: The 'old' rating doesn't fit for the purpose, even though it's the one most people use.
Old
Name of awesome new rating you want us to add: Facepalm
What kind of icon should it like, awesomley, have: A facepalm :facepalm:
Why the rating is totally needed, dude: Some posts require a palm to the forehead.
Oh no!