Possibly a new feature for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebrir

Reaction score
http://triddin.tumblr.com/post/10244317086/wom-2-0-and-wom-direct

The direct connection.... What would you say about that? MC.net is down, and you can still join the server. We will be on top of the list of the wom client... Doesn't that sound great?

I thought months ago about suggesting the costum textures for us. But Ithought it isn't that important.

I wrote that in 3mins, Sorry for mistakes or/and wrong ... whatever, g2g!

Reactions: nuttyluke191

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
We will be on top of the list of the wom client...
I thought months ago about suggesting the costum textures for us.
If you click on the Server bar (on the newest client) it puts us fairly close to the top anyway, because it no longer reads [B as B and puts it in the symbols section before A. Also, if we were to use custom textures for our servers we would be restricting the servers to those people that use the WoM client.

Celebrir

Reaction score
The texture system works fine with the browser too. They just can't see the texture, it's not that important. And the people with wom can still allow or denie the servers texture.
Under the server name on the game screen (in the upper right corner) there would be the names displayed from the people which join/quit.
My suggestion was the "direct connect" system. Everybody would get a code on the game client homepage. Beside that it would be cool if you could see your stats from ingame, clans(smp), upgrades(TNT), points(TNT) and an active highscore. (I don't know what you could post there from other servers)

Edit: The strike-throught part is just crap, forget it!

Status
Not open for further replies.