Portus Reopened

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Yes you never thought you would see the day! Portus is back and we wont make the same mistake as last time. At the moment I have made 9 plots for people to start moving back in or for anyone who wants to now live in Portus. The plots are free by the way so if your short on money and dont like walking too far from Portal to get back home, I suggest you buy a house here!
Although keep in mind if you want the plot tell me either in-game if you see me or on this thread with this format:

Name:
Current residence:
Plot #:
ET of moving/building house:

ET= estimated time not extra terrestrial :p
Also keep in mind to keep looking at the number of plots above since it will be edited every so often and to make sure the house fits the theme of stone brick, dark wood, and smooth stone slabs otherwise get a warning with a sign in front of your door.

balloon98

Reaction score
Also guys since I noticed some plots are hard to tell where they are follow the paths of the stone slabs and remember there are 15 plots total

Plot 1: Taken by chis360kss
Plot 4: Taken by peckypeck
Plot 5: Taken by peckypeck for an animal farm DONT KILL THE ANIMALS GUYS
Plot 7: Taken by TheCactusman
Plot 8: Taken by EpicFailCow
Plot 9: Taken by DrGemMiner & Jenben101 it will also be a shop as well as a house!
Plot 10: Taken by Ralanater13 will also be a shop and a house!
Plot 12: Taken by MrNeonBunny
Plots 2-3, 6-7, 11, 13-15: Available

Also remember if you want an extra plot for a farm or mine ask me it will cost up to 250 for the extra plot

• Old
Reactions: rosekill

peckypeck903

Reaction score
Sorry for not noticing this thread.

Name: peckypeck903
Current residence: Terenus
Plot #: 4
ET of moving/building house: Probably would take a few days, hopefully within a week.

balloon98

Reaction score
Update: New watermelon/wheat farm for them farmers, new animal farm LEAVE 2 ANIMALS OF EACH PLEASE, new brewery for them alchemists, and now a mineshaft for them miners! Also along with the taking of Plot 9 jenben and Drgemminer have opened a smith shop!

• Old

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
Update: New watermelon/wheat farm for them farmers, new animal farm LEAVE 2 ANIMALS OF EACH PLEASE, new brewery for them alchemists, and now a mineshaft for them miners! Also along with the taking of Plot 9 jenben and Drgemminer have opened a smith shop!
Is it ok if I redo the farm a little bit? To make it more efficient and automatic?

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
@baloon98 I finished but then tore it down (because I didnt like what I did). Is ok if I tear the building down and make it more green house like?

Edit: the other day I got jailed because someone thought I was greifing it.

Edit2: @balloon98

balloon98

Reaction score
Special thanks to perseusss and EpicFailCow for supplying me with a boatload of stone brick which will be used for my project (most of you probably know by now but a hint is all the towns in aeres have this)

• Old

peckypeck903

Reaction score
Also remember if you want an extra plot for a farm or mine ask me it will cost up to 250 for the extra plot
Don't really get what you mean by "Ask me" but,

I'd like an extra plot for an animal farm, shall I send you the money right now (250 shillings)? Since I normally don't see you ingame.

Name: peckypeck903
Plot #: 5

balloon98

Reaction score
um yes you can take it but let me see how much it costs for it....hmm judging on size since it isnt biggest only 150 necessary :D Oh and when I mean ask me I mean in-game or on forums as in dont just start without me knowing

• Old

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
@balloon98 sorry for not working on it this week :( ive been bust irl and havent been on much.

@nato_potato is it ok if I move the entrance to your slime farm over 1 block? To centre it with the farm and use oit as an entrance to the to-be automatic farms?

also I got robbed of my redstone so if any one has spare redstone I would apprecieate it ;)

peckypeck903

Reaction score
Posting for MrNeonBunny,

Name: MrNeonBunny
Current residence: None, just joined Aeres
Plot #: 12
ET of moving/building house: Around 30 minutes for building, supplies otherwise.

And @chris360kss, I'd be happy to donate some whenever I can get the chance to meet you.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Balloon, is there any news for Portus?