Portus: Mayor Application Form

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Do you think you have what it takes to be the next Mayor of Portus? Well what are you waiting for? Apply! :)

(* means it is necessary to answer, Without the *, you don't need to answer but it will help.)

~Mayor will be announced in this weeks Aeres meeting recap!~

*What is your Username:
-

*How much money do you have? (To show you are willing to buy the necessary resources that'd be needed):
-

*Why do you want to be the Mayor?:
-

What can you offer to Aeres as the Mayor of Portus?:
-

Would you be Fair, And listen to Aerites opinions and suggestions?:
-

*How long have you been in the Aeres family? Where do you live now?:
-

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
-balloon98

-around 6000 shillings EDIT: pjaj sold some of our minerals (gold iron and diamond) so I now have about 9,000 shillings

- I want to be the Mayor since I think I can help out a lot with rebuilding Portus to its former glory or maybe make it even better than before. Since of me and pjaj's mining I have plenty of dirt, coal and cobblestone to make smooth stone to refill the spots of old plots from destroyed houses and make it so there is room for shops. @Jolteon42 maybe you can reserve a plot for your shop there and others who want to either live there since they are new or who just want to live there freely.

-What I can offer is already a lot of resources at hand such as stone cobblestone and dirt. Even if I don't get elected I will spend my time dedicated to fixing the place up with huge donations of blocks and placing them as I have been doing for the past couple days as well as giving some donations to portus. I also am the type of person that wants to get things done instead of slacking off as i have helped many towns with what they needed done such as Astoria with donation of stone, helping build the path to Capital and cutting trees from near the walls.

-I would listen and put them into consideration as quickly as possible. I actually encourage people's idea as long as they are reasonable EX: I wouldn't really want a wall around Portus since of it being Portal town. If the idea is really good in my opinion or even the slightest decent I will ask other Aerites+ on the matter as well so everyone has a say.

- Right now I have been apart of the Aerites family for not that long I think i have been for about 3 weeks and want to prove I can help and make a difference to help out the community more as I know many others have. I live behind New Arcem wiht my friend pjaj as I have mentioned above.

Thank you for reading my application and good luck to other applicants!

-

• Old
Reactions: rosekill

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
*What is your Username:
- jammy001

*How much money do you have? (To show you are willing to buy the necessary resources that'd be needed):
- Hmm do items count? If so its around 80KS worth is my guess. I currently have 3.5Ks cash.

- I want to attempt to extand myself to all families and help out as much as I can.

- I could offer a place to have all new members a temperate or permanent location to stay and build there homes at.

- Of corse. I would listen to all Aerites opinions and suggestions. I would take it into consideration and see if we could work something out.

- I have never been in the aeres family. I live in all of the major dagon towns.

I do realize im currently 2nd in command of Dagon. I hope this doesnt mean my application is automatically declined.

silkshadow

Reaction score
*What is your Username:
- jammy001

- Hmm do items count? If so its around 80KS worth is my guess. I currently have 3.5Ks cash.

- I want to attempt to extand myself to all families and help out as much as I can.

- I could offer a place to have all new members a temperate or permanent location to stay and build there homes at.

- Of corse. I would listen to all Aerites opinions and suggestions. I would take it into consideration and see if we could work something out.

- I have never been in the aeres family. I live in all of the major dagon towns.

I do realize im currently 2nd in command of Dagon. I hope this doesnt mean my application is automatically declined.
leaving dagon wut? confused here.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
*What is your Username:
- jammy001

Considering your recent solo raids of Astoria, what would make you good for Mayor of Portus.. Meaning how could we trust you?