Port Buena Fortuna

storm886

Reaction score

NO LONGER IN OPERATION

¡Bienvenido!
Port Buena Fortuna, it's always a party here! Come and enjoy the fun atmosphere at the Port of Good Fortune! Here you can enjoy all the typical town advantages with a Latin fusion. So come along my friends, let's explore!

El Mercado al Aire Libre
Here at our open-air market, all visitors and citizens alike can enjoy the port's fine products. Buy a bouquet! Our florists carefully pick the finest roses in all of Elysium for your enjoyment. Have our butcher package up a freshly caught fish for you. Take home a nice piece of genuine leather from our tanner. At our gold stall, we sell pure gold bars. Or maybe you would enjoy some authentic pottery? Whatever you like, I am sure that our skilled craftsmen and women can find exactly what you're looking for. Come and experience for yourself!

Mercado de los Agricultores
This market features a wide array of fruits and veggies harvested right from our Port's farm. We bring you the most exotic things to you, our citizen. We feature wheat, carrots, potatoes, nether wart, watermelons, pumpkins, sugar cane, cacti, and cocoa.

Miembros:
- storm886 ~ Alcalde
- nyancat167 ~ Miembro del Consejo
- chanz2 ~ Ciudadano
- Jalis_III ~ Ciudadano
- sandy6843 ~ Ciudadano
- agentjoe99806 ~ Ciudadano
- XDA1 ~ Ciudadano

Tablón de Anuncios:
- Join our town now! Permits for personal homes in the inner city are currently being distributed. If you wish to build a home inside our city walls, please join before we hit our maximum number of permits. Otherwise, you may be put on a waiting list or be forced to build outside of our city walls.
- Our town is expanding! We have reached a total of 7 members!
- As many visitors of Port Buena Fortuna know, our town is currently closed off due to construction. So I am pleased to announce that we will be opening our gates to the public for the very first time within the next week or so (an exact date is not set.)
- Have you seen our new Nether Network Station? Yes, that's right! We are now connected to the global railroad.
- To our citizens: Landscaping is currently taking place inside our walls. If you are concerned about your property, please contact a member of the town council.

Fotos y Mapa:

Sitio:
We are located in between Ostia and CTY. Our coords are close to 200 -1700. The inner city which will contain all of the government buildings is surrounded by a wall. Personal homes will be built around the inner city. This can include homes that are built on a dock.

Aplicación de Miembro (Or just see me in game):
Name:
What makes you qualified to join a town that is going to help support you?
Why do you want to join us?
What are key qualities needed to make a town work?
Current Online Time (For village/town application purposes only, you will not be judged by this):

storm886

Reaction score
Tablón de Anuncios:
- Join our town now! Permits for personal homes in the inner city are currently being distributed. If you wish to build a home inside our city walls, please join before we hit our maximum number of permits. Otherwise, you may be put on a waiting list or be forced to build outside of our city walls.
- Our town is expanding! We have reached a total of 7 members!
- As many visitors of Port Buena Fortuna know, our town is currently closed off due to construction. So I am pleased to announce that we will be opening our gates to the public for the very first time within the next week or so (an exact date is not set.)
- Have you seen our new Nether Network Station? Yes, that's right! We are now connected to the global railroad.
- To our citizens: Landscaping is currently taking place inside our walls. If you are concerned about your property, please contact a member of the town council.

Reactions: Zeus42000

storm886

Reaction score
You stand to gain a lot more if other people are interested.
I know, but originally I was set on selling it gonkus. This wasn't supposed to turn into a auction. I am just offering it to Da_Jinks now because he expressed an interest in buying the property before I even considered selling it. However I was not aware of this until after I talked to gonkus. So in my opinion, I think it is only fair that one of them get to buy it. And yes, I understand that if I were to open this to everyone, I could get a higher price. But I am not particulary worried about the price. Just a decent amount and I'm satisfied.

storm886

Reaction score
Ok well this is turning into a bidding war, lol. This is the plan, I will send each of you a private message on here. Please enter your FINAL bid. The minimum bid will be Da_Jinks' 2 DB 4 EB. Whoever bids more will get the town. This will show who truly wants the town the most. Best of Luck!

Reactions: Undefined User 7

storm886

Reaction score
15 dirt, final offer.

Also, limiting bidders and making bids private increases auction prices. This is a known statistic, thanks largely to data from ebay.
Hmmmmmm interesting, I guess that makes sense. Thanks for the information!

Anyway, Congratulations gonkus! You now own Port Buena Fortuna!

Final Bids:
Da_Jinks: 2 Diamond Blocks & 5 Emerald Blocks
gonkus: 4 Diamond Blocks

Could you lock this thread? Qube