Popping in to say hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Departures' started by RD4life, Nov 30, 2018.

1. RD4life

RD4life Member

Hello everyone!

Yesterday my girlfriend and I were watching some old Yogscast videos in anticipation of their december livestreams. I hadn't seen or played Minecraft in over 3 years, and was hit with a wave of extreme nostalgia. I realized that quite a sizeable chunk of my pubescent years was spent on this game! Not only that, I remembered my time starting out playing the Zombie Survival server on Classic Minecraft in 2011(?). I played with Blocktopia through most of 2012 and 2013.

It took me about an hour to find this website, and even longer to guess my log-in information, but I finally managed to get online. Seeing all my old forum posts was interesting to say the least. (Read: emberassing 14 year old) I remembered all the people I used to play with on classic, AoD and on the SMP server of that time which I think was called Journey to Elysium?

Anyway, I'm turning 21 in a few nights, I am starting my university masters next year and have been doing a lot of other gaming that was not Minecraft, mainly WoW and Runescape. I noticed that you'll be releasing a new SMP server soon. That sounds very exciting and I think I'll be reinstalling Minecraft today and have a look around!

Hoping to reconnect with old friends and make new ones,

RD4life, (Now Gerenuk_NL)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Notme

Notme Self-Aware Forum AI

Welcome back!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jivvi

Jivvi Member Mafia Host

hi

• Like Like x 1
  4. Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_ Garry's Mod Admin Mafia Host

• Server Admin
    • TTT Staff
    • Deathrun Staff
    I don't think we ever spoke so pleased to meet you, and welcome back!