[POLL] What server would you most like to see back?

[POLL] What server would you most like to see back?

• Zombie

Votes: 42 27.8%
  • Lava

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • TNT

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Primordia

Votes: 22 14.6%
  • Adventure & Tournaments [A&T]

Votes: 34 22.5%
  • Solitude

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Hunger Games

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Vampire

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • I don't want to see an old server return

Votes: 7 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excepted

Reaction score
I like the concepts behind a&t as they seem like a lot of fun. However i would kind of like to have played the others . Also it would be interesting if it were a tekkit server I would like to try the blocktopia tekkit server though I don't have good enough hardware to play tekkit :(
Feed the beast is where it's at right Infected_alien8_

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually, after going through the Archives and actually doing sone research about the servers... I would love to see Primordia return. The fact is, I never got to play it, and I really love the concept. So... primordiapls?

• Sad
Reactions: Notme

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
Actually, after going through the Archives and actually doing sone research about the servers... I would love to see Primordia return. The fact is, I never got to play it, and I really love the concept. So... primordiapls?
Primordia was terribad.
See that, I had to make a portmanteau to show how bad I personally feel it was.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Primordia was terribad.
That's disappointing. What was so bad about it?

ginbird

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
i think a lot of people are voting zombie just because they miss it, but on classic its attendance would take a dive again after a week or two.

in the posts above i see a lot of A&T requests, and its the second most popular vote on the poll. i definitely think A&T would thrive if we put it up again. one of the pros about it is that it's non-commital. anyone can log on and grab a partner and go into some adventure map and have a great time. the problem I always saw with things like primordia and other smp-roleplay servers is that they're so time consuming that you eventually end up just having a base of 20 really dedicated players that are usually not all on at the same time, so you end up with a dead server.

now, what i was thinking (and i'm kind of just talking loosely here, because i have no idea how computer stuff works or how complicated this would be to pull off) is that on A&T we could have a portal that leads to a game of premium 'classic' zombies. dunno how easy that would be to make happen, but i know it would definitely provide a loyal player base and perhaps increase attendance.

• Agree
Reactions: UltimateBudgie

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i think a lot of people are voting zombie just because they miss it, but on classic its attendance would take a dive again after a week or two.

in the posts above i see a lot of A&T requests, and its the second most popular vote on the poll. i definitely think A&T would thrive if we put it up again. one of the pros about it is that it's non-commital. anyone can log on and grab a partner and go into some adventure map and have a great time. the problem I always saw with things like primordia and other smp-roleplay servers is that they're so time consuming that you eventually end up just having a base of 20 really dedicated players that are usually not all on at the same time, so you end up with a dead server.

now, what i was thinking (and i'm kind of just talking loosely here, because i have no idea how computer stuff works or how complicated this would be to pull off) is that on A&T we could have a portal that leads to a game of premium 'classic' zombies. dunno how easy that would be to make happen, but i know it would definitely provide a loyal player base and perhaps increase attendance.
That is a very nice idea! Anyway, my vote still stays on A&T and Primordia, because I really love the concept of Primordia and I would also like to see A&T return, since everyone keeps saying how good it was. Considering the fact that A&T was shut down because of the plugins, not diminishing playerbase, I think that it is most likely that A&T will return.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme and ginbird

oiler4life

Reaction score
Definitely Zombie for me, I haven't been around in a while but Zombie is the main reason I got into Minecraft in the first place, I played it back when it was the ones Minecraft server.

I understand the concerns that its classic Minecraft. Would there a be a chance that we could recreate the exact same experience of zombie survival only in a new premium server?

Even if we can't my vote is for Zombie. Miss it like crazy :(

EDIT: Actually reading Ginbirds post about having a portal on another server for classic minecraft zombie survival. Not sure how that would work but I would love so much to see zombie survival return.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Primordia was terribad.
That's disappointing. What was so bad about it?
Two words: Political crisis

He was second-in-chair in case if Shande resigns.
Jubjubers was democratically overthrown after Shande's resignation.
Araidian was chosen as leader, then server died in nuclear blast few weeks later :p

GG Primordia.

I don't know what could be other reasons.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Araidian was chosen as leader, then server died in nuclear blast few weeks later :p
;---------;
He also got Trusted around that time. I think he was something like:

Araidian.exe has stopped responding
(Will post a full thank you and goodbye to Primordia and mainly Dagon after I stop crying and after I sleep.)
Well, there might be exaggeration - hes few years older than Kylie.

So this is one of many reasons, why I don't want Classic or Primordia back... their shutdown made people cry.
There also were people quitting community or lost commitment to staffing/leading clan too.

On other hand there were almost no fallout on shutting down A+T/Solitude/Vampire server/Tekkit.

EDIT: TL;TR
Zezmi go read Primordia Archives :p

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
I would love to see zombie make its well deserved return bringing back zombie would bring me back for sure :D and I would also love to see A&T return it was so fun to play on with all those different single player maps :D

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Why didn't you guys actually go on the server you all seem to be voting for?
Because people won't go on 24/7. And those people are distibuted over timezones. And also people dont go on a server thats near empty which causes it to stay empty. Honestly, there are alot of reasons. And most of the people voting it did go on the server.

..because the other servers were better.
Lies!

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Because people won't go on 24/7. And those people are distibuted over timezones. And also people dont go on a server thats near empty which causes it to stay empty. Honestly, there are alot of reasons. And most of the people voting it did go on the server.

..because the other servers were better.
Lies!
It was consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.