[Poll] New Models

Should this be the new playermodel batch?

• Total voters

CrosZ

Reaction score
Are there any major objections to keeping Hoxton instead of adding Hatsune?

CrosZ unfortunately we can't have both because the server lags and the download becomes too long so we like to stick to ~15 (and we already have 16) - are you okay with not having Hatsune?
I think you should replace Digitrevx with Hatsune. And MoeGlados with Jacket and keep Hoxton.
I don't see anyone use Digitrevx anymore. The last person i saw using Digitrevx was Prime and he switched to the Xenomorph skin.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
He said yes :X
wot no he said
Keep Hatsune is better than Moe Glados just keep Hoxton
:O

I think you should replace Digitrevx with Hatsune. And MoeGlados with Jacket and keep Hoxton.
I don't see anyone use Digitrevx anymore. The last person i saw using Digitrevx was Prime and he switched to the Xenomorph skin.
Hm okay this might be a good idea instead - what does everyone think of that?

No not my Jibril pls =(
I think you're the only one who uses it now, sorry D:

jaku

Reaction score
I have Coulrophobia which makes me very paranoid every time I see Hoxton, therefore if it is to be kept in only superresident+ should be allowed to use it with a hat on to cover his head. I'm sorry for my intoleranse but it's a serious illness just like a peanut allergy. I hope you all understand.

Edit: this meme didn't go off well

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have Coulrophobia which makes me very paranoid every time I see Hoxton, therefore if it is to be kept in only superresident+ should be allowed to use it with a hat on to cover his head. I'm sorry for my intoleranse but it's a serious illness just like a peanut allergy. I hope you all understand.
Please say this is a troll post

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay, we tested out the models. All of them work apart from Tracer and Deadpool. So we can either replace those two with another from the queue (see OP) or we can just keep two models that we have instead (I'm thinking Jibril and Digitrevx) or keep one we have and get a new one. Thoughts?

Also, there are five varieties of the predator model. We could include all five or just one to make it look more balanced. Here are some badly taken family photos of the glamorous testers all wearing one of the versions of the model. What does everyone think? Which is best? Should we keep only one?

(I did have a picture where it was really nice and I was like "SAY CHEESE" and they were using mics to say cheese but webpaige moved and ruined everything)

(Also a thing to possibly note is that the top of the shell hat thing on the fourth model from the left (modelled by charles) isn't part of the head hitbox so it could possibly get confusing if people think all of that hat is the head? But personally I think it's clear the top of the hat isn't part of the head.)

Last edited: