Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
Perhaps you had a bad card? Maybe you didn't save and ejected your card while it was still playing? Possibly you encountered a bug in the game which fried the game itself to reset the data. All I know is that I have two 3DS systems, one is an XL and the other is normal, and I change between systems all the time. Whichever is in my XL is the one I focus on. Right now it's Alpha Sapphire, but I played Omega Ruby through it, first. I changed over to Ruby on my smaller 3DS and it plays just fine. Likewise to Sapphire, it's playing just fine on my larger 3DS, even though I played through it on my small 3DS.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
oh god I killed deoxys and saved what have I done
You can still catch Deoxys. Go to Mosdeep space center and the two people upstairs will tell you that there are traces of Deoxys at the Sky Pillar. Go back to the Sky Pillar and all the way up is the triangle. Click on it and Deoxys will re-appear there.

On the other hand, I have two 6 IV Dittos Adamant and Modest (Modest one is shiny). If anyone needs me to breed anything and have 5 perfect IVs for them, I'll be happy to help. Also, Deadface is awesome because he has helped me get so much progress in my game. I've been able to catch every legendary that is possible to catch in this game except for the Regis (which I'll be doing momentarilly) thanks to his help.

Got 5 IV Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, and Feebas (Deadface gave me all of them except for the Treecko) atm and probably going to be breeding a lot more. Any suggestions?

My team when I beat the Elite Four was:

Sceptile
Dusknoir
Golem
Kyogre
Latias
And the last one was irrelevant. (filled in Mespirt or Azelf not sure which because they were my highest levels at the time.)

Current team I plan on using for the second Elite 4 battle (they have higher leveled and different pokemon after Delta Episode for those who don't know)

Sceptile
Blaziken
Swampert
Metagross
Dusknoir
Latias

Last edited:

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't really bothered to IV train many pokemon quite yet, running off the ones I imported from Y.

Main guys I'm real happy with are a 6IV Salamence and a 6IV Aggron so far.

Current team so far is

Groudon
Manectric
Ho-oh
Typhlosion
Aggron
Togekiss

typhlosion probably gonna be swapped out for volcarona eventually.

Had more fun in the first 10 minutes of this game than I did on Y and even that was pretty fun after not playing since about Gold

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I got the Eon Ticket today ayayaayyy

My brother got it randomly while at the big shopping centre an hour's drive from where I live, he flipped out. I am currently attempting to soft reset for a shiny Latias. I've never tried shiny resetting, I'm up to 52 encounters now... God help me.

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
if i ever get a 3ds or if the citra emulator comes out soon ill be getting alpha sapphire, i dunno why but i think i prefer kyogre over groudon

the only downside could be being unable to have a mawile ;-;

also deos anyone use cosplay pikachu in wifi battles or something