(Miyako)
Reaction score
PokéCruise!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name of the map: PokéCruise.
Creator(s): MiyakoWolf
Size: 80x80
Biome: Plains
Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :

Timers:

Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: No-drop: Heads,
Any extra information about your map?: Super Smash Bros! ;D The top is a modified Rainbow Cruise (With no rainbows xD) And the bottom is Pokémon Stadium. C:

Download link (optional): /warp pokecruise

Thanks to Jan for help with the trees XD
(Omg so many maps! D: Sorry! XD)

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
While I love the concept maps that are based off video games, I feel like this is not up to scratch. This map does not feel exciting enough for RoF. Vertical features could help this out a lot. Making the cruise float, adding more floating features and making the map more hilly could be make this map much better. At the maps current state, I do not feel like this is fit for RoF. I'm going to go ahead and give this an 0.

Last edited:

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Love the idea of theming it around Pokemon (GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL) but not too sure that it's quite the quality that we look after here at RoF. Not sure how it could be improved but I think that if you changed some things then it could be a bit better and maybe added! :)
Good luckk

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
I admire the theme of this map, something out of ordinary.
Love the interior design of the field with the poke-ball, but the top of the map is too plain, grass maps are starting to be too common and boring. And mainly the whole top part is a bit of a mess, creative mess I'd say. I really hope you'll take our advice and try out some improvements!

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
We would like to see a little more cohesion and compliance with theme on this map. We don't feel this one's up to our standards just yet, but do feel free to resubmit later. Keep in mind this process was successful for your other map Heartless!

Denied for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.