On Trial Poeo's AoD Moderator Application!

Poe

Contributor
Reaction score
What is your in-game name? Poeo

What timezone do you live in? Greenwich Mean Time Zone.

How many hours have you played on the server for? 4 Days 9 hours

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week? 5 hours minimum as I am on most of the time. If you need me, I am always on discord.

What do you think the role entails?
Making everyone feel welcome and giving them help when needed.

Helping people make new friends.

Why do you want to be a staff member?
At the moment AoD has not a lot of players on. I feel this is as the maps/game modes are getting stale as they get put on repeat. I will pick out good maps and ask people if they want to play them. This will also help if people want to do custom games such as Elytra Infection.. etc.
So I can help the community further develop itself so that it is a safe environment for all age groups.

Make sure everyone is on the same page and that nobody is cheating!
I want to make everyone enjoy the time they have in this community!

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants?
I like to see myself as a very open and interactive person that is always down to help anybody out.
I like to help new players feel very welcome so they will stay around

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
I will analyse the situation and give my opinion on it, then I will ask another moderator+ what they might believe the right choice is and we can make a moral agreement on the problem.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?
Long Live EscapeRestart

Please list your references: shit, u got me here

3nd3rslayer

Reaction score
Hello poeo, thanks for applying!

First off, the application is not very detailed, and I'm a bit unsure if you are fit for the role.
However, aod is in a pretty critical moment and I myself am not very active these days because of personal reasons (which I hope to resolve in the near future). Having someone to help get people on and staff aod would be a huge help, so even though I have my doubts I'm willing to give you a +0.5 for a trial to see how you will do and then reach a decision with comp.
Please do not let me down and prove yourself worthy of the role, and good luck from here on out!

• Agree
Reactions: Fragile and Poe