SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
In-game username: - LagWarrior

Staff references (Op+): - Sploorky

Other Blocktopia staff experience (present and past): -
  1. TNT: Trusted- Veteran Operator
  2. AoD: Trusted- Operator
  3. SMP: Trusted- Veteran Operator
How would you describe the responsibility and obligation of the rank you apply for: -
I would say an Operator's job is pretty much enforce rules and be a quick problem solver.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: -
I've been apart of the community for about 3 years now. Hell, that's a great milestone for me. I've also been staffing on smp for about quite a while too. Thus, I have a lot of experience.

If there is a problem you aren’t sure of how to deal with, what will you do: -
Obviously, Ask a higher up for the best course of action.

If a staff member of equal or higher rank is acting up, what will you do: -
I would talk to them about it first and explaining why it's wrong. Typically, in my experience, this is the best course of action. If that person is not cooperating, I would then forward the situation to the Head Controllers (Head directors don't sound right yo).

What is your most noticeable weakness, and how will you work to fix it: -
School. Which then leads to activity. I can't really fix how busy I'll be with school since I'm taking a load of Honors/AP courses.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: - I enjoy playing video games. I've started playing video games since I was four years old. I'm a guy you can't take too seriously though, since I love to joke around and have a great time. I also enjoy playing tennis and playing on my guitar. As for dreams, I intend to become a general practitioner. I love helping people and building a better foundation for life.

If you have any extra information you’d like to share, please do so here: - I don't have much time to write this, so it's a bit short. I have tons of school work to do.

Thanks for considering me :]

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
I didn't intend to leave a negative influence on this at all, if Lag thinks he has the time to staff, I trust him.

We don't need a group of people bashing on this application now for that reason solely, Lag has been staff for years and has a hefty amount of experience in staffing. (Probably one of the most in the community.) I personally just believe if he cannot spend a decent amount of time into application he should just ultimately reconsider is decision, no one wants a stress overload.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Hello LagWarrior,

As painful as this is, we're going to deny this application. Reason for this is we know activity has been an issue for you, enough that you didn't have time to write a full application. As an amazing member to this team as you'd make with your huge SMP experience, we're not sure you could fulfill the time needed and sadly, we're denying it. If you feel in the future that your time can be increased, feel free to reapply! You'd make a great addition. Until then!

• Sad
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.