PlotSquared Player Commands

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hi! Create recently switched from PlotMe to PlotSquared which gives players some useful features listed below. I'm only posting NEW commands as most PlotMe commands overlap with PlotSquared.

PlotSquared Player Commands:
  • /plot info - Brings up new categories such as Members, Trusted, and Flags.
  • /plot add <player> - Makes them a Member which enables them to break/place blocks while the Owner is online.
  • /plot trust <player> - Makes them Trusted on your plot and enables WorldEdit usage for them on your plot.
  • /plot list mine - Shows a list of your owned plots in all Plot Worlds.
  • /plot list shared - Shows a list of your shared plots with other players.
  • *** If you hover over the orange Plot [#] in the list on Chat after you do /plot list mine or shared, then you'd be able to click on it and get automatically teleported to that plot. ***
  • /plot visit <player> - Enables you to visit a certain player's plot (I might take this one out)
  • /plot chat - Enables a player to only talk in the plot that they're in. Repeat the command to get back to Global Chat.
  • /plot toggle title - This turns off Titles from popping up when you travel over a Plot. ((Buggy!))
  • /plot comment - A Plot Comment system to leave messages on a player's plot.
  • /plot inbox - See if anyone has left a comment.
  • /plot flag set weather <rain/clear> - Sets the weather in the plot that you own.
  • /plot flag set time <0 - 23000> - Sets the time specifically to the plot that you own.
  • /plot set alias <name> - Gives an Alias to your plot - You see this alias when you /plot list mine.

If you have any issues regarding PlotSquared then please post them here! Other issues can be posted in a new thread!

Last edited:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Edits to the plugin:

AdvBuilder+ with VoxelSniper are now able to use VS in Plots that they are Members/Trusted to.
I disabled Egg Spawning in Novice Plots -- Builder/Adv Plots can Egg Spawn.
Adjusted the WorldEdit Max Volume to 500,000 so your selection can be larger -- Edits are stil at 50,000 for everyone (for now)

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
I believe this is relevant. If you try to enter a denied plot, you get tp'd back to world spawn.
And you chat will say "[P2] You are lacking the permission node: plots.admin.entry.denied"

Probably should hide the P2 error codes and see if the tp to world spawn could be change.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I believe this is relevant. If you try to enter a denied plot, you get tp'd back to world spawn.
And you chat will say "[P2] You are lacking the permission node: plots.admin.entry.denied"

Probably should hide the P2 error codes and see if the tp to world spawn could be change.
Hm, I've tested this on my local server and I've deOp'd and demoted myself to Builder and I'm having trouble replicating the denied plot bit.
I only get sent back to spawn if I'm /in/ the plot and the player issues the /plot deny <player> command. But when I try to fly back to the plot, I just get knockbacked and see the "[P2] You are lacking permission node: ~~~"

I also can't find anything in the config related to disabling the [P2] message or adjusting spawn. But, in the newest version for PlotSquared, the dev "fixed an issue with plot deny teleportation" which is likely related to what you're experiencing. Thought I'm waiting for him to hit 3.1 or at least provide a stable update.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
stepping on pressure plates on a plot you are not a member on can get very spammy very quickly.
Probably should hide the P2 error codes
I'm certain that other players hate the spam messages that PlotSquared is giving them and I kinda wish there was a way for players to toggle those "permissions denied" messages so they don't get spammed. So, I /just/ figured out that I could just edit the translations file that spams "You're lacking perms~~~" when you're messing with a redstone buttons/doors/etc or when you bump into a denied plot.

Regarding the player interactions with redstone/open/close type items on another player's plot -- There's only one permission set for this which is "plots.admin.interact.other" -- If gave this to novice+ then everyone would be able to open chests in other player's plots.