Plot destroyed.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone had this problem, but my plot has been covered in bedrock, turning my whole test chamber into a huge rectangular prism, ruining it, and scattering bedrock prisms (not prizyms) and bedrock slices everywhere. What caused this, and is anyone else having this problem?

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'll logon in a bit and check it out, is your forum name the same as your in-game name?

• Winner
Reactions: Zeus42000

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'll logon in a bit and check it out, is your forum name the same as your in-game name?
I'm not quite sure, but I think I have seen him online before. So, I think it is ^.^
Cheers :)

EDIT: Unfortunately I cannot find any logs as to who done this, could you add me to the plot so I can remove it, or ask SalientGorilla as he is already added? :)

• Winner

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure, but I think I have seen him online before. So, I think it is ^.^

EDIT: Unfortunately I cannot find any logs as to who done this, could you add me to the plot so I can remove it, or ask SalientGorilla as he is already added? :)
Operators have the power to build/remove on any plot now without being added.

Edit: I went and had a look, and right now I'm suspecting beastreach2011 the most.

• Winner

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score

Edit: I went and had a look, and right now I'm suspecting beastreach2011 the most.
I tried world-editing the adminium and it would not remove. I know that we can edit, but I've also noticed that sometimes only the people with access can actually edit it properly.

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score

I tried world-editing the adminium and it would not remove. I know that we can edit, but I've also noticed that sometimes only the people with access can actually edit it properly.
They also have the power to add themselves to plots.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
Marlem BeastReach2011 claims to have seen Slenderman2435do it. I would watch though, he did claim that whoever did it, did it legally since they were added to my plot. That does make me suspicious *EDIT* Seeing that Slenderman2435 swore and threatened to report me for being AFK, i suspect him a lot

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
Marlem BeastReach2011 claims to have seen Slenderman2435do it. I would watch though, he did claim that whoever did it, did it legally since they were added to my plot. That does make me suspicious *EDIT* Seeing that Slenderman2435 swore and threatened to report me for being AFK, i suspect him a lot
I'll remove them both from your plot in the mean time.