Please Read

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Well, I've been thinking about how I was going to write this for a while now. I was going to wait to say it when/if I got operator back, but seeing that's not going to happen, I still want to make this thread.
I really want to apologize to Zombies. Going from one day of being trusted with a higher rank just to check something, then getting demoted for my stupid actions. All of you from the server are just simply amazing, from the players to the directors. Zombies has always been like a home for me, and you guys, my family. I really hope in the future, if any of you are disappointed in me, or have had lost of respect for me, that we can look past this, eventually. I wouldn't be surprised if your attitude towards me changed, but I really hope I can change it back.
I know some of you are probably saying, "Dude, this happened a month ago, why are you posting this?" And the answer to that is that I humiliated myself, getting demoted, and now not even getting my rank back due to the server closing. And I really felt that I owe one more apology, and not to just this server, but to all of Blocktopia, making us look bad. I just really hate that I had to fuck up right in the end, ending as a Trusted, rather than an Op, it may not make a difference to you, but it does to me.
Now, we all do mess up. I know this isn't the first time I've screwed up. And I know, I should have never did what I did. And I've paid the consequences. People asking me, "'Hey, did you resign?' 'Fruit, what happened?' 'Why did you get demoted?'" and it was embarrassing for me to have to answer that. I also owe a big thanks to you guys. Most of you were sad I got demoted, rather than disappointed, and that does mean a whole lot.
Now, since zombies is closing, I want to say that I thank all of you who has ever staffed or played. Without you guys, we would have nothing. It was an amazing experience, and I'm glad I finally made a forum account after playing on their for a while, to see the rest of the community. My memories of Blocktopia Zombie Survival will live on forever, and it will be greatly missed.
I will most likely wait a while before trying for a staff position on a premium server. Even though I do love staffing and helping out, it'll be nice just to play. I also really want to focus on school and sports, with high school coming up pretty soon. I won't be leaving, just probably going to be a bit inactive on the servers.
And here's a song in memory of Zombies. (With a funny music video :p)

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Its all right fruit what happened, happened it wasn't your fault (inb4 I get things like yeah it was his fault joking of course) but you were a great staff member, all I don't understand of the situation is why you got back to trusted and mac got to be a player again.....which confuses me especially after all that work that mac did no offense to you but I hope to stay in contact with you

• Love
Reactions: Fruit

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Its all right fruit what happened, happened it wasn't your fault (inb4 I get things like yeah it was his fault joking of course) but you were a great staff member, all I don't understand of the situation is why you got back to trusted and mac got to be a player again.....which confuses me especially after all that work that mac did no offense to you but I hope to stay in contact with you
I hope to stay in touch with you as well, you're a great person. And to answer your question, we had both done the same thing, but he said stuff that were worse than what I had said if that makes sense.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
I hope to stay in touch with you as well, you're a great person. And to answer your question, we had both done the same thing, but he said stuff that were worse than what I had said if that makes sense.
oh? Well like I said earlier, what happened happened and nothing changing

• Thank You

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
Fruit I have always liked you. My view on you hasn't changed. You were one of the first people I started talking to on Zombies. I remember us Skyping ALL the time last year. Or at least a lot.

Also, I love Fall Out Boy and their new album is amazing. Patrick Stump actually looks attractive now, which is very different from how he used to look. xD

• Love

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Awh Fruit, whats in the past is in the past. Hope to stay in touch buddy, for its been a great time knowing you, and a great time playing with you. Enjoy your time away from the servers, and I can't wait to see you back! :)

• Love

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Do you are staying in Blocktopia? :(
I will be staying with the community, just might be a little inactive to focus on academics.
And
Its all right fruit what happened, happened it wasn't your fault (inb4 I get things like yeah it was his fault joking of course) but you were a great staff member. I hope to stay in contact with you
Fruit I have always liked you. My view on you hasn't changed. You were one of the first people I started talking to on Zombies. I remember us Skyping ALL the time last year. Or at least a lot.

Also, I love Fall Out Boy and their new album is amazing. Patrick Stump actually looks attractive now, which is very different from how he used to look. xD
Awh Fruit, whats in the past is in the past. Hope to stay in touch buddy, for its been a great time knowing you, and a great time playing with you. Enjoy your time away from the servers, and I can't wait to see you back! :)
We are all human and all make mistakes Fruit :) You were a awesome staffer while you staffed and I hope to see you staffing somewhere on premium in the future :)
Thank you all. I love you guys. I guess I was just a bit paranoid about the whole situation, like "Oh crap, I really messed it up this time." Thank you everyone whom I've had conversations about it with, and the responses I've gotten on this really make me happy. I know I will never leave the community unless I'm forced too ;).
:inlove:Love you all:inlove: