Please ask before editing, moving, or completely deleting someone else's build.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
As some (or many) may recall, I had constructed what I dubbed the "Spirit Resort" in Geekopolis a few months back with permission of Jenben/Geekenstein/[whatever her username is now]. My activity in the allotted chunk of land may have been on/off some times, but I will state that I did recently build a massive tower with the plans of making it into a big mall where maybe other people could set up little roleplay/for fun shops in.

The full build was rather big and fairly well developed, so imagine what it must be like to try and resume work on it after a week or two of doing other things and finding the entire property naught but flat grass and lighting glitches.

/warp SpiritResort

If the property was moved, then please move the above warp to the appropriate location and post here that you have done so.

Additionally, I noticed the makings of Sessy Land, which looks like it wants to be our version of Six Flags, in close proximity to where Spirit Resort was.
If Spirit Resort was moved or deleted to make room for Sessy Land, I would have very much appreciated any sort of notification from someone.

I understand that I do not own Geekopolis (and kind of figure that Sessy land might be named after the very person who permitted me to build in Geekopolis in the first place), But please understand that I was still working on/using Spirit Resort.

If this thread is not in the correct section, the please forgive me, for I did not see any better place to put this.

• Sad
Reactions: SalientGorilla

jackamel

Op Purple :D
Contributor
Reaction score
Catcocomics ur temple tower is at /warp cactobuild in flatone.
Geek requested to have it moved, as it was taking up too much space in her land. She gave me the impression that it was unused, as it is 11 months old. Apologies that I didn't notify you, but it was her land, and I got the impression you weren't active.
/warp catcobuild