Player Report

HDlew

Reaction score
Hello, Sorry i dont know where to post this.

So, i was playing ROF, and we were playing Halfpipe. I was building and a guy called Connor1234567821 came over to be and began to place blocks infront of my building, so i couldent build. i moved where i was building elsewhere, which then he followed. He started building around me once again so i couldent build anywhere, then trapped me. after moving to the other side of the map, Connor came over and began building a base. at this time i has already started building a base too. I was finishing my base and connor built his around me once again. i tried to report this to Refrigerated But he continued to ignore me, numerous times.

i was then kicked for greifing peoples bases, because i build a base and he built around me? so i joined again, trying to ask Refrigerated why he kicked me, of which i get another no reponse. so ive given up on Refrigerated. Hes a bad staff member and not a great one to have in my opinion, he cant be bothered to resolve problems, all he wanted to do was break some lava damn.

Can anyone resolve this issue of connor, because. any game im on he seems to want to annoy me. Please help!

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Hello, Sorry i dont know where to post this.

So, i was playing ROF, and we were playing Halfpipe. I was building and a guy called Connor1234567821 came over to be and began to place blocks infront of my building, so i couldent build. i moved where i was building elsewhere, which then he followed. He started building around me once again so i couldent build anywhere, then trapped me. after moving to the other side of the map, Connor came over and began building a base. at this time i has already started building a base too. I was finishing my base and connor built his around me once again. i tried to report this to Refrigerated But he continued to ignore me, numerous times.

i was then kicked for greifing peoples bases, because i build a base and he built around me? so i joined again, trying to ask Refrigerated why he kicked me, of which i get another no reponse. so ive given up on Refrigerated. Hes a bad staff member and not a great one to have in my opinion, he cant be bothered to resolve problems, all he wanted to do was break some lava damn.

Can anyone resolve this issue of connor, because. any game im on he seems to want to annoy me. Please help!
Let me start off by saying I am terribly sorry that this had to happen to you. When I see connor next I will talk to him about this. Thank you for bringing this up to my attention

HDlew

Reaction score
Let me start off by saying I am terribly sorry that this had to happen to you. When I see connor next I will talk to him about this. Thank you for bringing this up to my attention
Thanks so much, Dessern5!