Player Report Thread

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
If there are no Trusted+ online you can show/post who has been breaking the rules in this thread. Remember though you NEED evidence of the crime/rulebreaking. Follow this format:

Username:
Rule Number broken:
Evidence (screenshots, logs, video etc.) :

Here are the rules for your ease:
-Any form of Hacking is bannable.
-Do not go near, or place weapons by spawns.
-Only speak English in the main chat.
-Do not abuse glitches or flaws, report them.
-Staff ranks are earned. Do not ask for them.
-Do not influence the teams or map voting.
-Do not point farm or switch teams mid round.

Thank you for your reports!!

Also all Trusted+ I would recommend you follow/watch this thread.

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
_ChoasLego_ can explain what happened here.
Username: Slenderman2435
Rule Number Broken: Rule #8 (Show good sportsmanship and common sense.)
Evidence: http://imgur.com/r7GUrxR

Slender was switching teams for the sake of trying to be on the winning team. I asked him to stop, but he switching teams (Whenever I killed him at the start of the round, he would make an excuse and relog, then join the team which I was on).

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
What is farming for points?

(just realised that I sound like I'm going to after I find out, but I wanna find out for moderation's sake)
:redcard:
One good example of point farming is when you arrange a deal or killing session with another player in which one of them will deliberately die to the other so he/she will get points.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I was thinking, is it point farming if someone is just intentionally suiciding on your TNT? Without setting it up or telling them too? This actually happened to me on CTNT, Super_Goku said that it was indeed not point farming.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinking, is it point farming if someone is just intentionally suiciding on your TNT? Without setting it up or telling them too? This actually happened to me on CTNT, Super_Goku said that it was indeed not point farming.
If they got an urge to get blow up, or they are just really, REALLY bad I dont see it being point farming unless the killed and the guy jumping into the TNT made an agreement or something.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Here:

Player reported: Urosevic2001
He decided to switch team after I killed him. He logged out, and then logged back in and decided to join blue, the winning team. After that he claimed it would be okay, since it was only 2 minutes left.

Edit: After this he said that I didnt like him, and that I was a meanie. Sorry, didnt get screenshots, but im sure it is in the logs, it was 2 min before this post.

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Had a discussion with Uro about the above (as well as some other things that I was already planning to talk to him about) and hope that there won't be any more problems.

If an Operator+ wishes to do more on the matter, specifically in regards to the parts that require logs I don't have, they're more than welcome to.

• Thank You
Reactions: zezmi

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Rulebreaker: alexb2002
Rule Broken: Spawnkill and bad sportmanship
Extra comments: I tried to tell him that he must stop with spawnkill hearbears, but he said that it was his girlfriend and that was ok for her, when she said "STOP KILLING ME" (In spawn). He got angry and said "shut up", "Fuck off" and "SHE DOES NOT FUCKING CARE"

• Thank You
Reactions: zezmi