plans

olieb123

Reaction score
Hopefully we will be able to secure areas with rare materials (may sound stupid but, lilly pads, certain flowers, emeralds, ice/snow) and sell them to other familys early on before they get a chance to scout for them themselves

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm thinking stay underground-ish for a day or so, maybe crank out a small village until we've got a stable food situation, then branch out as necessary.

If we're near extreme hill biomes (technically speaking), abduct llamas for caravans if we can get enough slimeballs and string for leads. One lead can take care of up to 10 llamas since they conga line behind the one being led though the followers don't play nice with terrain. They can be rigged with chests so we can use them for extra space in raids and they're much easier to get/maintain than mules since they have a stupidly high spawn rate in e.hill biomes.

tl;dr llama raiders

Wondering what the aesthetic's going to be this time around, since last time it was tudor. Hoping for either modern-ish or backwoods log cabin cranked to 11. Thinking something like this:

Also have a few potential banner designs.
Names left to right:
Sunset, Eyestorm, Scarab, Shield, Flare, Crossbeam, Mystic
Sunset's gotten lots of love, I'm leaning eyestorm.

Lastly, hopefully Dagon'll ally with us quickly so we might be able to trade some materials that way.

Will expand later when I can think straight

EDIT: Also nottycat'll be locking down the vault once we've gotten that up and running, probably thinking the standard underground one. The plans I've seen are evil by my standards so we should be all set.

Also for the city layout, I was thinking about using MC chunks (Hit F3 + G to see the borders) to set those up with maybe a 4-wide road separating everything and have that keep everything in order.

Last edited: