Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count - 60% of players have votes against them!
midnightgirl24: 1(Samlen)[2 more for a lynch]
Mad11gab8: 1(midnightgirl24)[2 more for a lynch]
Samlen: 1(CaffeinatedKitty)[2 more for a lynch]
Not Voted: Mad11gab8, pikmon2

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
With bravery, Samlen stepped up and claimed he was the real cop. But most did not believe him, so they started attacking him with tree sticks. Samlen's body fell to the ground motionless.

Samlen was found with more weapons on his person, which was not good at all. He was not the cop.

Samlen was a Mafia Member.

It is now Night 4.

Mafia member, send in your target.
Doctor, tell me the person you would like to save.
Cop, tell me your investigation.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The corpse of Pikmon2 is found, his head was crushed brutally, medical supplies were found.

The three remaining people looked at each other, wondering who it could be. This is the final day.

Pikmon2 was the Doctor.

It is now Day 4.

There are three people remaining, and it will take 2 to lynch or no lynch.

If the remaining mafia member is lynched today, the town wins.
If a town member is lynched, the mafia wins.
If you elect to no lynch, the mafia member gets a free shot and will win the game. Probably not recommended ;)

Best of luck you three~

Mia

Reaction score
Well really all my defence will mean nothing to you as your minds are set on me. What can I say? Not much really but if you lynch me mafia will win, this may be a plan from you two somehow, but by lynching me mafia wins. Not much much else I can say I cany convince you as you already know who you are going to lynch, me. Well done at losing guys, I am a townie and if you reread my posts you wills ins nothing suspicious as I am not mafia and j have nothing to hide.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
No cop claim? I'm astonished. I'll give you another day to better explain it, but...
I mean, there's no sense in a mafia and a passenger teaming up. And mid's lynched off two mafia already- if she is the last one, it would be a true shock. Her only counterclaim turned out to be false, and really the only person that both of you have to convince is me. I know I'm an innocent, and you both know it, whether mafia or cop. Honestly, the "good job at losing" is never a good strategy, and if there were more of us, you'd probably be voted off by now. So see if you can change my mind. Good luck O/

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Mad11gab8 found herself cornered by CaffeinatedKitty and midnightgirl24. Mad11gab8 tried one last effort to survive, and lunged at them with a knife. Luckily, they dodged the attack and pushed Mad11gab8 to the ground.

They stabbed Mad11gab8's body several times with the knife, making sure she stayed dead, and was found to be mafia.

CaffeinatedKitty and midnightgirl24 trusted each other enough to know they were innocent, and left the plane crash area, heading toward civilization. Both would be found innocent, though not without a huge legal battle.

They may have been scarred from the experience, but they were able to be thankful they survived.

Mad11gab8 was a Mafia member.

CaffeinatedKitty is a Passenger.
midnightgirl24 is the Cop.

It is a Town Victory!

Great job everyone that participated, I'm very happy with how the game went.
Mafia, even though you lost, you made a couple really good plays to try to avoid being lynched. Be proud of that!

You are now free to discuss the results, everyone did a great job.​

Status
Not open for further replies.