Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Why should we believe that you aren't mafia? I've been proven as innocent by one of the cops and if I was mafia I probably would've slipped by now.
Is there anyone you're particularly suspicious of? Samlen, for waiting so long to counterclaim.
Which cop do you believe is the real one? midnight.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Why should we believe that you aren't mafia? I've been proven as innocent by one of the cops and if I was mafia I probably would've slipped by now.
Is there anyone you're particularly suspicious of? Samlen, for waiting so long to counterclaim.
Which cop do you believe is the real one? midnight.
Wait, proven as innocent? Hello, brain.
*proved innocent

Mia

Reaction score
Why should we believe that you aren't mafia? I believe I haven't been suspicious or fine anything particularly odd throughout the whole time because I am a townie so I have no reason to do stupid things.
Is there anyone you're particularly suspicious of? Nope need to hear more from Sam and Mid before I can go making any assumptions.
Which cop do you believe is the real one? Again Im not sure as of right now I'd like to see if they have anything more to say.

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
(Even though not really necessary (well..sort of is XD))

Why should we believe that you aren't mafia? I'm really the cop and I've tried to prove it as best as I can.
Is there anyone you're particularly suspicious of? Mad11gab8 because I've investigated and found out that she's Mafia.
Which cop do you believe is the real one? Me, because I am really the cop, and I've tried to prove it as much as I can, though it's hard.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why should we believe that you aren't mafia? I've tried to do my best to find who are and aren't Mafia and to generally help the town with my logic.
Is there anyone you're particularly suspicious of? Midnight, since the evidence I've gathered from people posting and my investigations and from her 'cop' claim lead me to believe that she is a member of the Mafia.
Which cop do you believe is the real one? Me, it may have been a bad call to counter claim late, but I felt that I wanted as much evidence as possible before claiming.

midnightgirl24

Reaction score
Why should we believe that you aren't mafia? I've tried to do my best to find who are and aren't Mafia and to generally help the town with my logic.
Is there anyone you're particularly suspicious of? Midnight, since the evidence I've gathered from people posting and my investigations and from her 'cop' claim lead me to believe that she is a member of the Mafia.
Which cop do you believe is the real one? Me, it may have been a bad call to counter claim late, but I felt that I wanted as much evidence as possible before claiming.
I'd like to see this proof of which you speak of, because I'm not Mafia and I've proven it as much as I can. You're the fake cop here and I'm pretty sure you're one of the last Mafia members.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've done my best I can to 'prove' that I'm the cop, as have you. It's hard to have concrete evidence on whom is whom at any point in time. Part of the whole reason I didn't claim the previous day was that I didn't have as much evidence to back up my own claim, whilst you seemingly had more evidence. My investigations hadn't turned up any Mafia directly, but it helped me find some innocent people (some whom died) and almost everyone here was able to an idea whom the Mafia are the past few days, almost without help from anyone's 'investigations'. Swate had obviously been the most suspicious person the previous day, which both of us had found out through our 'investigations', and the fact that he was, in general, suspicious. By today, there have been enough 'investigations' and/or confusion for people to try and point out some of the most likely candidates for the last Mafia members. This brings us here, we we've been trying to go back and forth on whom is Cop, Mafia, or Innocent. From my point of view, I know Pikmon is innocent, I know I'm the Cop, I'm almost 100% certain you're Mafia, and the last Mafia member, whom most people can tell by now, can easily be investigated tonight.

midnightgirl24

Reaction score
I've done my best I can to 'prove' that I'm the cop, as have you. It's hard to have concrete evidence on whom is whom at any point in time. Part of the whole reason I didn't claim the previous day was that I didn't have as much evidence to back up my own claim, whilst you seemingly had more evidence. My investigations hadn't turned up any Mafia directly, but it helped me find some innocent people (some whom died) and almost everyone here was able to an idea whom the Mafia are the past few days, almost without help from anyone's 'investigations'. Swate had obviously been the most suspicious person the previous day, which both of us had found out through our 'investigations', and the fact that he was, in general, suspicious. By today, there have been enough 'investigations' and/or confusion for people to try and point out some of the most likely candidates for the last Mafia members. This brings us here, we we've been trying to go back and forth on whom is Cop, Mafia, or Innocent. From my point of view, I know Pikmon is innocent, I know I'm the Cop, I'm almost 100% certain you're Mafia, and the last Mafia member, whom most people can tell by now, can easily be investigated tonight.
I'm not Mafia, and I've said that many times. I'm the real cop here and it will be proven (again I might add) if Mad11gab8 is lynched.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Why should we believe that you aren't mafia? I believe I haven't been suspicious or fine anything particularly odd throughout the whole time because I am a townie so I have no reason to do stupid things.
Is there anyone you're particularly suspicious of? Nope need to hear more from Sam and Mid before I can go making any assumptions.
Which cop do you believe is the real one? Again Im not sure as of right now I'd like to see if they have anything more to say.
I'm not asking for an assumption, just who's acting the most suspicious in your eyes ^^' if you're going to stick with that answer, fine, but I'd like to get my head around who's suspicious of who.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Why should we believe that you aren't mafia? My role has been stated by people a few times recently, not mafia but another major role.
Is there anyone you're particularly suspicious of? Samlen/Mad
Which cop do you believe is the real one? Midnight. Sam came with too little evidence too late for it to be trustworthy.

• Thank You
Reactions: midnightgirl24

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'll try and reply to some of the things you guys have said so far, to keep this game going.

Which cop do you believe is the real one? Midnight. Sam came with too little evidence too late for it to be trustworthy.
Sorry about coming too late with such a small amount of evidence, I figured that some evidence would be better than no evidence =/

As I stated, I thought that it'd be better to wait and try and actually find some evidence before claiming my role. Being a cop's dangerous, and with no good evidence that I could've used yesterday, I thought I'd try to get a more solid standing.
I'm not Mafia, and I've said that many times. I'm the real cop here and it will be proven (again I might add) if Mad11gab8 is lynched.
I'll point out here that your proof for your claim is that the most suspicious person in the game was Mafia and you were able to call them out on it and that there's a somewhat similar feeling with Mad now.
I can't say that my evidence of investigating pikmon and finding out he was our doctor is world's better than your evidence, but it feels (maybe just to me) a little more solid.

Remember, more talking leads to more evidence, more defenses, and a better idea of whom is who. Noone can completely 'prove' who is who, but the more we talk, the more likely we form a more solid opinion of who's Mafia. I will stand by my claim that midnight is most likely Mafia, but I can't defend that claim if there's not much talking/reasoning going on (And midnight can't defend herself either if we don't talk and elaborate more on what we mean).

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I'll try and reply to some of the things you guys have said so far, to keep this game going.

Sorry about coming too late with such a small amount of evidence, I figured that some evidence would be better than no evidence =/

As I stated, I thought that it'd be better to wait and try and actually find some evidence before claiming my role. Being a cop's dangerous, and with no good evidence that I could've used yesterday, I thought I'd try to get a more solid standing.

I'll point out here that your proof for your claim is that the most suspicious person in the game was Mafia and you were able to call them out on it and that there's a somewhat similar feeling with Mad now.
I can't say that my evidence of investigating pikmon and finding out he was our doctor is world's better than your evidence, but it feels (maybe just to me) a little more solid.

Remember, more talking leads to more evidence, more defenses, and a better idea of whom is who. Noone can completely 'prove' who is who, but the more we talk, the more likely we form a more solid opinion of who's Mafia. I will stand by my claim that midnight is most likely Mafia, but I can't defend that claim if there's not much talking/reasoning going on (And midnight can't defend herself either if we don't talk and elaborate more on what we mean).
I wouldn't say Swate was the most suspicious, at least to me. Alsoher pointing out two correct people to your one (not counting ones already dead) would help her more. Also, I doubt Midnight, if she wasmafia, would pick who was the other mafia member for us to lynch since if she said someone else was who seemed suspicious and said caff was innocent still, then it end the game if we still agreed with her. This way it puts mafia at risk and takes their win away for the time being. You coming in when mafia are on the brink of losing and claiming you're cop is a tad odd to me.

midnightgirl24

Reaction score
Like I have said before, I've proved myself to be the real cop as best as I can. (And I would the last lynch we had proved it.) I know who is for certain mafia, and now you're becoming suspicious Samlen. It makes me wonder if you are one of the last Mafia members, trying to get me lynched to get an advantage.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Maybe it's an elaborate ruse, maybe I'm wrong about who is and isn't Mafia, I've only said what seems to be true from my perspective. Whether you believe it or not is not up for me to decide, but I will fight for what seems true from my perspective until shown otherwise.

midnightgirl24

Reaction score
I would be writing more, but I'm currently trying to finish some assignments and it is hard to work with these idiots in here that can't learn to shut the hell up. -_-

• Agree
Reactions: Swate

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Maybe it's an elaborate ruse, maybe I'm wrong about who is and isn't Mafia, I've only said what seems to be true from my perspective. Whether you believe it or not is not up for me to decide, but I will fight for what seems true from my perspective until shown otherwise.
My gosh. There was no need for an elaborate ruse, they could've just lynched off an innocent, killed another that night, and won. The only way it would fail is if they hit whoever the doctor was protecting, which is very unlikely.
As is, in my head, everything adds up against you, Samlen. I don't see any way you could possibly be innocent.
Vote Samlen.

Status
Not open for further replies.