Pikmon Does Some Graphic Art Sometimes

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I do some graphic design sometimes. Most of the album related stuff is based off stuff by the band Switchfoot, since I didn't mention that in the descriptions.

Feedback is welcome! (Also, click the little setting icon for a higher res. Or maybe don't, so you don't see all my little mistakes that may not be obvious from smaller view.)

Pikmon2

Reaction score
One I forgot to add to the album, that I made a day or two ago.

Made with paint clipart, a google earth image of the earth since I don't have the funds to get a picture myself, and then both the sun and the moon are actually the moon because I am lazy sorry. I might change that haha.

Imgurrr: http://i.imgur.com/ze1mSit.jpg

And thanks all for the positive feedback!

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
One I forgot to add to the album, that I made a day or two ago.

Made with paint clipart, a google earth image of the earth since I don't have the funds to get a picture myself, and then both the sun and the moon are actually the moon because I am lazy sorry. I might change that haha.

Imgurrr: http://i.imgur.com/ze1mSit.jpg

And thanks all for the positive feedback!
I love this one, and your first three images. Your first three images look like paper craft, they're beautifully creative.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pikmon2

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Here's one I made a month or two ago, and completely forgot to ever put in the album of pictures, or even on imgur. It's made for a collection of songs by Switchfoot I made myself, for some of their rare songs. I watched Yoshi Story stuff before I made it, hence the cardboard, haha.

Reactions: digi

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Here are a couple new ones. Hand drawn originally, then edited and painted and such in Pixelmator. The birds are edited in the second one, since I didn't have the resources/time at the time to redraw. Maybe one day! Also, paper filters were actually made by me this time, hooraaayy! Also there is a story behind these (given the little title), but it has yet to be finished and is se-cr-et