[Picture of the Week] Rules and Information

Reaction score

What is it?
If you haven't noticed already, there is a nice little spot for a picture on the main Primordia wiki page: http://blocktopia.net/wiki/Legends_of_Primordia
Each week, there will be a competition for 'the best picture of the week'. The winning picture of that week's competition, shall be inserted into that spot, as well as your name. It will stay there for the entire week, until the next weeks picture is chosen!​

How will it work?
  • Every week, I will post a thread for the POTW. The thread will contain information about the current week's event (IE. The theme)
  • During the week, you have a chance to snap and submit your picture. Just post your picture on the thread with an inventive caption. The picture must be posted before the meeting
  • After each meeting I will look through the thread and judge each of the pictures. I will choose the best one; put it on the wiki, and make a thread for the next week!
Prizes?!?!!
Not only do you get your name/picture on the wiki front-page but...
The winner of each weeks competition gets 1000 Shillings!!!

Competition Rules:
  1. The photo must be taken on the survival map (Unless told otherwise). I need proof of this!
  2. The photo must be taken on the week of the competition!
  3. The photo must be taken with the default texture pack. I don't want people winning due to having awesome TP's ;)
  4. No using any mods to take the photo (Obviously)
  5. Please mention (in your submission post) who helped you with the photo. If your photo wins; the prize will be shared (Incentive to do it yourself)
  6. Have fun, and be creative!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

EonLatias

Reaction score
Yeah, I know, I just didn't change it because I knew it wouldn't be entered anyway =3

I like Painterly and all, but I prefer another pack over it. It's just that pack hasn't been updated since 1.6, and will be once the game is fully released.