Photography Thread

Lily97

That American Idiot
Reaction score
GmK x) Definitely not. The Canon is my dad's precious 2nd and favored child, I just borrow it on vacation, photoshoots with friends, etc instead of using my point-and-shoot.

:eek: Woah! Talk about a kickass camera! Do you ever have any auto focusing problems with the D90 or is it spot on? The canon has had a couple of incidences where it wouldn't focus on anything at all, no matter what the depth of field is :/

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
You fancy people and your fancy cameras. (except blob :p) I use a Panasonic Lumix dmc-lz3 and once in a while a Canon AE-1. I suppose by now I could afford a new camera, so does anyone have a suggestion for Digital SLRs?

Anyway, here's a pic that I think turned out great. (even though the scan of it isn't as good as I could hope) It's one from a Black & White Photography class I took a little while ago. (used my canon, it's a double printed photo)

torty

Reaction score
I'm not good at photography, at all, no question. But I had a go.

Not mine, but I'm in it :)

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Sadly I never really had the eye for photography, but for anyone who is OVERLY interested. My sister is a ZSL volunteer at london zoo and often has..

annoyingly... immense fun spending every weekend of her life at one zoo or another taking photos with..
annoyingly.. expensive lenses. (Canon 50mm 1.8 & Canon 100mm f2.8 Macro lenses respectively - with a third more expensive on its way in may)

Most end up posted here http://www.flickr.com/photos/mielnik/

will spoiler a few of my personal favourites

enjoy!