Photography Thread

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
And away we go. (been waiting for this forum:])

So far this is the one that catch me the most so far.

My reasoning behind it: The lack of enhancement to it. To me; you can take a closeup of anything and photoshop/enhance it to make it more impressive. That's just more or so an average thing now everyone does today. What actually proves a person's photography skill is to take a picture of large amount into it and actually make it flowwith the eye. Damer's picture from what I can see has absolutely no enhancement and it's at an very impressive angle.

The sharpining of it and correct blurs are located where they need to be. I'm entracted by the warm glow of a night that could be any temperature. It's completely natural and a would be other wise complicated picture was simplified before me.

Very nice job Damer for standing out. C:

Also: I think I accidently had gotten GmK's quote too earlier. Sorry for that. .__.

Enceladus

Live. Laugh. Love.
Reaction score
idk this one time i went to maine it was a terrible trip but the farthest ive been from home ever-ever and i took probably the best ones i've ever took because surprise surprise i don't live near anything interesting to photograph
lmao i took like 100 pictures it was my first time seeing the ocean

i would kill someone to live in that house
i made a print of the second one in art class, I should post that sometime. it's hidden in my closet somewhere .-.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Everyone says that Ence. You just have to learn to look at things you've seen all your life in a new light.

For example, the woods just a couple hundred feet from my back door:

-----

I've seen it all my life, but other people haven't and if I look at it in another way it all seems new and interesting.

(and that's a wild grape vine if you're wondering)