Pharaoh

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Alkatraz and I have a wonderful little settlement out in the deserts near The Wall-Mart. We don't have a lot, but what we do have is a desert. What better way to use the desert than to build Egyptian monuments?

It started off when Alkatraz made the first sphinx. At the time it seemed huge, although we quickly realised otherwise...

Then NogTrog created the Wonders of Discordia. He left out the fantastic little sphinx, prompting Alkatraz and me to create what is now known as the Medium Sphinx.

But this wasn't good enough for NogTrog, so he demanded that we made a bigger one. Behold: Massive Sphinx!

After finally getting recognised for our sphinx building skills, we decided to branch out. A bigger sphinx was out of the question due to space restrictions and cost of acquiring such a large amount of sandstone, so we decided to create something along the same lines as our previous builds. We settled on Tutankhamun's Death Mask, and we got off to work gathering materials, flattening the surrounding land etc...

We still plan to expand the area even more, so stay tuned! You can see how the land has developed in the livemap pictures below:

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
As I said in the main post, we still plan to expand the area. Following on with the Egyptian theme, here is our take on the Lighthouse at Alexandria:

Sidenote: Here at Pharaoh, we care more for aesthetics than function. As a result, the inside is bare at the moment. We may make it more functional later by installing floors and a staircase, although this will likely be when we revisit this build after finishing the next couple we have planned.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
We are back with one final build. Alkatraz and I decided we wanted to do our take on the Hanging Gardens at Babylon. Far bigger than any of our previous builds, we wanted this one to be something special. Without further ado, here are the pictures. They don't do it much justice so if you have time before the server shuts, come along and see it in person! The coordinates are -650, -1700.