• No. Let us mine it.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
This might not be accepted, but \o/

Some of you may know that we're removing the North Mountain that's behind the large farm and leveling it down to y-60 just to create an extended flat area for players to build in. It's a time-consuming task that's just that - time-consuming. I know that there are benefits for removing the mountain, such as more space, loads of XP for Miners, tons more blocks such as cobble, dirt, and ores, but this mountain is huge and I know that our time would be best spent building things to make Primus a bit nicer.

What I'm requesting is for Ogarci/Staff to help us remove the North Mountian by use of WorldEdit. It can be the full mountain or possibly half of it if Ogarci/Staff isn't inclined to help all the way.

Other points to consider:
- Other clans have reasonably flatter land which is easier to build on.
- Our surrounding terrain can be seen as a disadvantage to us since we need to create taller walls, traverse the terrain, and mine mountains back so other clans can't jump over our walls.
- Even though the North Mountain will give us tons of cobble and other blocks -- we would forefit any of the blocks removed through the use of WorldEdit.

So, what do you guys think?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I've voted yes. If we wish to expand there has to be a team effort of miners/excavators and some just don't wish to contribute their playing time to doing something as tedious as mining the north mountain.

Mind you though, mining for resources are always useful.

Last edited:

olieb123

Reaction score
its either they remove it or we get some way of using TNT because that thing is huge! we could always build INTO it but thats a difficult task and would be reminiscent of the terrama giant pit thing

olieb123

Reaction score
oh my god! thank you! it was like i was wasting away while clearing that mountain xD

wait if i logged out on the top...... where will i log in O.O