People Whose Houses And Builds Have Always Impressed You

Superchops

Reaction score
The title's referring to people on this server mostly. You could probably post about people from other servers if you want, but this is a thread about people on Blocktopia whose builds always catch your eye. Photographic examples are recommended but not necessary!

I'll start. Recently I've quite liked how DynastyOfBlocks can build huge houses, yet still make them look good in a minimalistic way.

How about you?

• Love
Reactions: Chips
M

midnightgirl24

Not to be egotistical, but i love my home. it is very creative and i'm not the creative person but its stuck in my head how i do the roof the walls and the floors.

But i always loved what other people do because they are always art. Especially Dyna or Midnight's

Are you talking about me? o.o

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
I'll tell you why I love the map Volcano.
Volcano gives the players lots of space to build. Whether it is above ground, in ground or under.
Everytime this map is played, everyone builds the most creative houses. Tall, wide, colourful, themed, games, boxes, circles, etc. Everyone really does get creative! I love seeing what people come up with.

Also Gspam's Gs

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have really been inactive lately so I have forgotten which builds I really really like. But, if I have to name someone, I'd say [ego]me. When I first started playing Minecraft, I built these super-ugly boxes everywhere, but I've come a long way since then :)[/ego]

EDIT: Zombie_Boss_1 Has always impressed me with his building :)