Suggestion [Partially Added] the best map EVER

jaku

Reaction score
this map is so fucking great. add it for my nostalgia. it has a tester, plenty of activites(collect all fuel cans to escape from map with train) and you can climb up on the roof for an easter egg OoOoOoO

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165128767&searchtext=ttt_town

ITS THE BEST ADD IT ADD IT

edit: on a more serious note, you might wanna remove these maps

ttt_thething_b4fix - ugly and bad
ttt_mw2_terminal - a map that doesn't have much to offer and gets way too much playtime only because it is mw2
ttt_templar_b2 - a map good in quality but very mundane and boring. only played because satanic rituals.
ttt_pacman_v1 - this map was a bad idea and it is bad
ttt_vegas - oversized and bad map, hard to memorize
ttt_mcvillage_v6 - minecraft has better maps to offer than this, it is honestly the worst minecraft map
ttt_lttp_kakariko - only gets playtime because it's zelda, way too open, terrible gameplay

edit2: GIVE US LOST TEMPLE

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: VISION
Reaction score
No this isn't trouble in easteregg town although, i agree with removing ttt_thething and ttt_mw2_terminal, they are terrible

the rest of the maps are fine gameplay wise imo

Love,

KJ

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
For now we added Lost Temple and removed vegas, templar and thething, but that's all right now. Thank you for the suggestions. We may add town in the future if it gets more support but currently nobody else really seems to want this map back and there were other, more favoured maps that took its place.

Urban

Reaction score
i probably shouldve said something, but please add town, i support jaku on this one.

map is amazing, and loads of fun.