Suggestion [Partially Added] Some Player-models

VISION

Reaction score
I imagine Vision skin being not used but I had to throw him in there for my fantasy of having a unique <3 (I REALLY HOPE OPM IS PICKED)

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Saitama is on a whole new level of UAF
-1 for him.

I think a few of the rest could be OK, but a lot of them, especially the MK ones are very samey, just humanoids wearing armour or ninja gear etc. so I don't think we should add more than 2-3 of them, and we still need to manage our skin count after the great lagfest of 15' lmao.

VISION

Reaction score
Saitama is on a whole new level of UAF
-1 for him.

I think a few of the rest could be OK, but a lot of them, especially the MK ones are very samey, just humanoids wearing armour or ninja gear etc. so I don't think we should add more than 2-3 of them, and we still need to manage our skin count after the great lagfest of 15' lmao.
UAF?
He is a Detective for Fun
On review you are right the Ninja skins are way too similar to Justify.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
One Punch Man wasn't even that good of an anime, it was mildly funny.
But yeah, to not derail the thread I suggest adding these ones:

Spiderman (and Harry Potter IIRC) were both removed due to lack of popularity, and since all the models from your list seem somewhat "same-y" I think again it's best to break it down into a smaller number, these being my personal favourite and the ones that look the best.

Urban

Reaction score
Too much player models = longer download time

Not really a big fan of putting in loads of player models, mostly cuz the load time takes way longer and (my experience) scares off some players (due to it taking so long).

VISION

Reaction score

Not really a big fan of putting in loads of player models, mostly cuz the load time takes way longer and (my experience) scares off some players (due to it taking so long).
I am fine with that, just get rid of a bunch of them that like 2 or 3 people use, a bunch of them are literally never seen and I have been playing 9+ hours a day (KILL ME PLEASE)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Yeah we never go over 16 models because otherwise the server lags out so don't worry, if any of these are added they will be replacing others.

• Thank You
Reactions: VISION